Monday, August 21, 2023

What's H-happening

“What’s h-happening?!” he shuddered beneath you. His locked lil dicklette leaking pre-cum between your bodies.

Shot after shot of thick cum flooded into your father, and he was powerless to stop it. In a couple of seconds, he wouldn’t even want it to.

“Shhhh, princess” you offered him one of your pits, letting your pheromones do the talking.

Pretty soon he was lapping away, quivering as waves of ecstasy flooded his newly softened brain. You just kept cumming deep in his pussy, letting nature take its natural course of action. He’d be knocked up soon, his body constantly craving your dick to feed the pregnancy.

“You’re welcome, Dad” you whispered, enjoying his pussygasms milking all the cum out of you, “I’ll let you thank me with round two later. After all we're here camping all week. Hope you're ready for a really sore & mpreg pussy, cause that's my plan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...