Thursday, August 17, 2023

BUT, Daddy!

Yeah, that's it, princess... Just like that! Just hold yourself over me while I fuck that sweet cunt of yours.

Oh God!!! UNGH!! UNGH!!

Shit! Your puss feels so goddamned nice on my prick! That's it... Lemme feel you squeeze that cunt while I work out a load of baby makers into that hot fuck sleeve.


UNGH!! UNGH!! Oh God, I wanna stroke my dicklette!


What did I tell you, baby girl? When I'm fuckin' you, you need to concentrate on that sweet twat of yours. Don't you worry 'bout that clit. Daddy's cock hittin' that princess spot up inside you is all the stimulation you need.


UNGH!! UNGH!!


Yeah, that's right... Feel the head of Daddy's prick mashing into that princess spot! UNGH!! FUCK YEAH!! You feel that, baby girl?!


UNGH!! UNGH!! Yes Daddy!! I feel it, Daddy!


Heh! Heh! Yeah, that's it! You just concentrate on makin' Daddy's dick feel good and let him worry 'bout fuckin' a load outta you...


UNGH!! UNGH!! But I'm so close, Sir!! If I could just stroke a couple...


NO!! I told you, it'll happen when it happens, baby girl! Now, tighten that cunt and let Daddy fuck! I don't wanna hear any more about you wanting to stroke that little clit. You hear me, princess?!


UNGH!! UNGH!! Yes Daddy..But that's what you said last time... UNGH!! UNGH!! I... I... I got so close to cumming, But you... you came... you came before I could get off... UNGH!! UNGH!!


And that's why you just need to shut up and concentrate on cumming while Daddy fucks your pussy! Now concentrate!  Just visualize... Visualize Daddy's hot, hard cock... fuckin' that little pink pussy of yours... Feel him as he's mashin' that sweet little princess spot... Feel him fuckin' that cunt and makin' that tiny clit of yours squirt... 


UNGH!! UNGH!! OH FUCK!! UNGH!! UNGH!! Oh God!! So close!!


Yeah, that puss of yours is gettin' Daddy close... so fuckin' close...UNGH!! UNGH!! SHIT!!  You ready for Daddy's hot load?!


UNGH!! UNGH!!! No, Daddy! Not yet!!


Too late, bitch... Daddy's gonna cum...  OH FUCK!! HERE IT COMES!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!


But Daddy, I didn't cum, again!


That's OK, I told ya, it'll happen when it happens. Now, get your ass dressed and go home. And remember... no touching that little clit of yours!


But Daddy, I'm so horny!


Well, we'll just have to try again tomorrow. After all, who knows... Maybe third time's the charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...