Sunday, August 13, 2023

Please, Just Stroke It!

UNGH! UNGH! Oh God, PLEASE Daddy... Please just stroke it! I'm so horny, Daddy. Please, Daddy! Please stroke my cock! I really need to cum!


JUST STROKE IT?! 

Why the fuck would I do that you stupid bitch?! Hell, the only reason I'm even touchin' the goddamned thing is because you can't seem to keep your fuckin' hands off it while I'm fuckin' your cunt! 

UNGH!! UNGH!!

You know that you fingering your little clitty while I'm tryin' to get my nut puts turns me off, bitch. 

UNGH!! UNGH!!

I'm tellin' ya, I'd keep that shit locked up while I'm fuckin' you if your constant whining didn't grate on my fuckin' nerves... so just be fuckin' greatful you're not caged right now, you stupid fuckin' slut!

UNGH!! UNGH!!

Besides, what'd I tell you about this fuckin' clit, bitch?!

UNGH!! UHNNNGGGGHHH!! That... That only men can cum by having their cocks stroked... 

Finish it! What did I tell you?

UNGH!!!! UNGH!!!! You said... UNGH!! You said that only men get friction and that princess dick is fiction, sir.

That's right! So if princess dick is fiction, then you really don't have one of those, do you, bitch?!

UNGH!!! UNGH!!! N-N-NO Daddy! UNGH!!!!

So then, how do girls get to cum?

UNGH!!! UNGH!!! A girl cums by... UNGH!!! UNGH!!! OH GOD!! UNGH!!! A girl cums by having her cunt stretched open by a man's dick.

That's right... And what are you, bitch?

I'm... UNGH!!! UNGH!!! Oh God, I'm a girl, Daddy!

That's right, you're a girl, so just be glad that I'm using your cunt!

But... But I'm so horny, Daddy! I haven't cum in over thirty weeks!

And who's fault is that, bitch?

absolute silence )

*** SLAP! ***

I ASKED, WHO'S FAULT IS THAT, BITCH?!

Mine, Daddy..

And why is that?!

Because... because I don't work my cunt muscles enough while I'm getting my ass fucked, Daddy.

That's right, bitch! Because you don't work your cunt muscles enough, you lazy fuck!

But... But... Daddy... UNGH!! You always cum before I... UNGH!! Before I can get there... UNGH!! UNGH!!!

(Daddy picks up the pace and begins fucking  you a bit faster)

Well, maybe if you put in the work, you'd cum, you selfish little bitch. So, lemme feel it! 

UNGH!! UNGH!!

C'mon, squeeze your cunt around my prick!

UNGH!! UNGH!!

UNGH!! YEAH, SQUEEZE THAT CUNT!!

UNGH!! UNGH!! OH GOD!!

FUCK YEAH!! JUST LIKE THAT!!

(Sir picks up the pace and starts fucking the stupid fag's cunt even faster than before)

UNGH!! OH GOD!! PLEASE, SIR! UNGH!! UNGH!! PLEASE FUCK ME!!

Oh yeah, that cunt is gettin' me close...

NO Daddy!! PLEASE!! PLEASE JUST KEEP FUCKING ME!!

UNGH!! TOO LATE... I'M GONNA CUM!!

NO Daddy!! PLEASE!! DON'T CUM YET!!

NOPE! I'M CUMMIN', BITCH!! GET READY TO TAKE MY HUGE FUCKIN' LOAD... AWWWW... FUCK!!!!

UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! FUCK!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGGGGHHHH!!! FUCK!!!!

But Daddy, I didn't cum again!

Pfft! You know you didn't cum because you didn't work hard enough, bitch. Now, go get a bowl of ice water so we can get rid of that pathetic little hard-on and lock up that silly clitty-clit again.

Yes Daddy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...