Friday, September 1, 2023

Camping

Randy and I were eighteen. There were times when I dared to think I loved him. It was lust. In the summer we would sit, playing cards or checkers. I'd watch on the sly as the pink head of his dick poked through the bottom of his cutoffs as he free-balled all the time. I stored the sight away in my mind, as fuel for my fantasies. I could not tell him any of this. It seemed a risk too big to take. Life without his touch was hard, but life without his presence was unthinkable.

Try as I might to suppress it, the sight of him would always excite me. At the beach, I'd marvel at his muscles in motion. After a round of surfing, we'd drag ourselves back on the beach and soak in the warmth of the sun. I'd lie on my stomach while he'd lie on his back, eyes closed tightly. I used that precious little time to let my eyes drink him in. All of the little details were in the picture before me: the goosebumps sported by his deeply tanned skin; the heaving of his chest with each breath and the stretching his large round nipples under the strain; the blood pulsing through the veins in his neck; his baby fine hair wafting gently in the breeze; the pores in his skin and the fullness of his lips. His face looked so serene and inviting. I yearned to lay on top of him, to melt over him like butter in the sun.


     It wasn't until our annual camping trip, that I got the chance to drink him all in.  We were on a day hike when we saw the sign. "NUDITY ALLOWED."  We looked at each other and grinned. God, it was beautiful there.  A stream ballooned into a pool flanked by shrubs on one side and high cliffs on the other.We spotted several others as we walked each one more secluded and beautiful than the last. Finally, we found the perfect one.

     Not knowing how deep the water was, we stripped naked and wrapped everything in our towels.  Out into the water we waded like waiters carrying trays of food, we made our way to the opposite side.  Finally there, we climbed out of the cool water, and laid down on the warm rocks.  Nude, rolled on our sides, we discussed our good fortune.

     After a while we got out our ever-present Chinese checkers.  I longed to play with his dick, but at least I was able to let my eyes wander down to it. Previously shriveled by the coolness of the water, it had now begun to grow heavy.  If he knew I was staring he didn't let on, and after a while he drew one leg up, placing his foot on his knee.  His balls shifted in their loose sack.  Gravity seized them.  They rolled forward.  God, this had to be an invitation of some, but it was so subtle I couldn't be sure.


     We'd found an out-of-the-way place camp, Randy declared he didn't want to wear anything. I signaled my agreement. The night air made me acutely aware of our nakedness.  Not yet ready to sleep, we decided to play cards. The cards were dealt and a few rounds were played.  It was Randy's turn.  He started to chew on his lip in a way I understood all too well-- his turn was going to take a while.  He studied is cards.  I studied his dick.  The dancing firelight was hypnotic.

 "You going to play or what?"

 "Huh? God, please, help me now," I thought.

  "We're playing cards.  Remember?"

   "You were taking so long my mind wandered."  It was a feeble attempt to cover the truth.

   "Yeah, sure."

   There was the hint of a smile on his lips and a look of mischievousness in his eyes.  I was more relieved than hopeful, but still, maybe I'd misread him all these years.  We finished the game.

   "What do you want to do now?" he asked.  I always hated that
question.  Only one thing ever came immediately to mind.

 "It doesn't really matter."  I could dream about it, wish for it, but I couldn't bring myself to initiate it.  
"I'm beat from the all the walking we did today,"

 "Me too.  I could really use one of your backrubs...if you've got the energy for it."

 "Yeah, I could handle that." Back rub always translated to body massage.  It was the one intimacy that was allowed between us; a line we both walked up to without
hesitation, but never crossed.

"I've got some lotion with my stuff.  Could you rub some in? I think I overdid it in the sun today."

     "Sure, get comfortable.  I'll be right back."  As I returned to him I couldn't help but think that tonight was going to be a night for the truth.  We were both naked, he had caught me stealing peeks at his dick and was still willing to let me give him a massage.  This was either a demonstration of his trust, or a demonstration of his desire.

     I stood over him.  I'd seen this sight so many times in my dreams.  I knelt down and touched him.  It was no dream.  I squeezed some lotion into my hands and warmed it.  Starting at the calluses on the bottom of his feet, I began working my way up his legs.  His body relaxed.  As I felt the firmness of his muscles, I marveled at his strength and yet be so yielding to my hands.  I kneaded his thighs, but stopped at the start of his buttocks.

     In those moments his compliancy, he told me of the profound trust he had placed in me. The lotion imparted a sheen that reflected in the firelight.  Finally, my hands were on his ass. The twin muscular mounds exploded with goosebumps when I spread the lotion over them. This was the only place that was really sunburned and I gave it special attention. I kneaded his cheeks, watching them cleave in the process. He repositioned himself exposing his pucker. He was making himself more vulnerable!  I wanted to plunge in, to live my fantasy, but he was the love of my life, and I wanted to see his face.

     "Roll over Ran," I said gently. I gazed down upon him. His submission was unmistakable and undeniable.  Soon I became aware of the heat between us.  I'd already lost the battle against my erection and now I could feel a warmth--low and behind me.  I turned to look at his dick, filling with blood, pulsing, arching its way towards me.  His penis pressed hard against me.  The blood rushed into my groin and I began to weaken. Attempting to steady myself, he raised his hand, placed it on my shoulder, and slowly opened his eyes.

     "Come here," he said.

My ass pushed back against his cock, seeming to cradle it.  My own dicklette, roaring hard, was sandwiched by our warm, moist, lotion-lubricated stomachs.  My tongue met his. "My God," I thought.  "This is what it's like to kiss a man, to experience him with every sense there is."


"Up on your knees, Bud." I knew what was coming next.  He smeared the lotion in my ass and then popped a finger in my pussy. His finger moved deeper inside until it pressed upon my princess spot.  I felt the release of fluid rush down the length of my penis and out onto his stomach.  A moan escaped my mouth and I felt it reverberate in his chest.  I heard the squishy sound of lotion as he stroked himself to full hardness.

"Fuck me.  I've wanted it for so long," I confessed at last.

With one hand he pulled me forward against my weight; with the other he lined himself up to plug my anxious cunt. Then he eased me back against him.  I felt myself open up and then stretch wide as the head of his dick pushed through.  In startled reflex, my arms closed tightly around him.  We froze in gentle embrace until I could relax.  Gradually, more and more of his rod penetrated me.  My balls nestled into his cushiony pubic hair and I knew his dick was home.
    
 It had taken years to get this far.  I slowly sat up and looked at him.  Full and deep inside me, he opened those eyes and flashed a devilish grin.  I began to rock gently back and forth.  His chest rose, and with a low groan, fell.  Our lovemaking progressed by slow degrees, and as our movements became more pronounced, he reached out with his hand to me, first touching my dicklette, then encircling it.

We rapidly approached the flash point.  Our bodies glistened with sweat and our breathing had turned to panting.  When the action of his hand upon me became more frenetic, I knew I was on
the brink.

"I could do this all night, Ran, but if you keep that up I'm gonna cum!"

 "Shit, man, we will do it all night!  Nobody says you can only cum once a day.  Let it go!"

 So close to blowing my own wad, I turned my attention to him, wanting to bring him over the top with me.  I reached down and felt his shaft sliding in and out my pussy.  I slid my hand down and cupped his balls.  With my thumb, I pressed firmly where the spongy underside of his dick met his dancing nutsack.  His whole body tensed and froze.  I had gotten to his prostate the easy way.  He uttered no sound, inhaled no breath, made no movement. I gently squeezed his clutch of eggs, pushing him off the precipice, determined myself to follow him down.

 I felt the first spasm of his dick and the explosion in my cunt. That set me off.  My pussy contracted around him as he continued to pump into me.  We each fed off the orgasm of the other.  My churned cream shot out and landed on his tanned chest. A small pool formed in the hollow at the base of his neck.  The body that had been so at rest as I massaged it earlier was now unleashed, blasting its blueprint into me.  Wave after wave of convulsive contentment washed over us.  I collapsed against him, my semen serving as mortar, cementing our bodies together.  Under me I felt him shudder one last time.

     He made no effort to withdraw, but soon that terrific cock, which had been so hard for so long, began to deflate and, alas, slide out.
I straightened myself out beside him.  Toe to toe, and tongue to tongue, we intertwined our legs, kissed, and propped ourselves up on our elbows.  Neither of us said anything for a long, long time.  It was a magic moment; we were meshed together at the waist, but that didn't seem to matter.  We were meshed together in our minds.

Randy broke the spell.  "You think you could go for round two?"  What a grin he was wearing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...