Friday, September 22, 2023

Daddy Claiming Others Question

I found Grindr on my boyfriend’s phone and that he’s been messaging other guys. Would a good pussy let him claim them as his too?

I was asked this question on Twitter very recently; here are my thoughts:

There are a few things that stick out for me here. I'm a bit of stickler when it comes "good pussy" or pussyboys using proper language and thinking and I'm not fully sure if you may like the answer I'm about to give... but as my late Gram would say, "you did ask".

The first thing that sticks out to me, and this is just my perspective.... is the assumption that these "other pussies" are guys. All of them may or might not consider themselves as guys. I know I don't consider myself a "guy" or for that matter a "boi" or even "male" I'm fem non-binary... came out as such in the last, maybe, two years. I say what is said here because you can not change a darn thing physically and still be non-binary... a part of the trans community.... you just change your thinking, acceptance and possibly pronouns. It's something in the last three months I've really embraced as in my work life in the public sphere working with strangers every day in a retail setting I'm told every day "Thank you, Sir." No I'm no sir that's for darn sure but I swallow that pill multiple times a day because with strangers I see once..... I think "what's the point"? I don't assume anything any more about anyone. Others may say that some within our community are in denial about who they are especially as "fem bottom's" but who's to say that they even they haven't embraced the femininity or the idea of emasculation of themselves. They could be just "guys". And granted the flip of this is they may not even see themselves as pussyboys or having a pussy.

However, the crux of your question is about you "letting your boyfriend claim these other 'pussies' as his as well. Again you may hate this answer, but I'm sorry here a submissive pussyboy would.... or I hope would know... that this decision is not theirs to make. It is up to your boyfriend and him alone to claim these others as his or not. Your role is to either accept or deny his decision to do so... and not much more. You may give input about how you feel about that situation, but the decision is his to make and he may or may not accept or even hear what you've said. Some "Dom's" are just like that.

Have you had an open conversation about having an open relationship? Do you agree on that decision? Does he share you with others? Is he even open to that idea? Again all his decision, not to make you or any of us as submissive's as doormats... because we are far from that. But it is about how we handle, deal with, cope and accept those decisions that matter. For without a submissive, in all reality what is a "true Dom" versus all talk, no understanding of the true dynamics of that kind of relationship is, nor of how it works; if they even understand all those points and lets hope he does. More along the lines of "What I say is it, period." Some subs I know walk away from that kind of thing, others do not. Others put up with what is considered cheating others do not.

The other thing... and this is just how my minds works for me and I went through this so I know as my late husband of 18 years wanted to have an open relationship but couldn't cope with the stress of seeing me with other men--- that was the rule we established when it was open.... that he always be present when we played around but then when the stress got to be too much he closed it. A few years later he was talking with other bottoms and wanting to use them-- my discovery, not him admitting it. I came SO close to leaving as I felt I failed him at the point of not being good pussy or providing for his needs properly. Hopefully this is not your case. I hope that this part makes sense.

As I don't want you feeling like you failed, for you may not have. He just may like variety when it comes to the pussy he fucks--- let's hope it's nothing more than that. Don't take those feelings on. But, please DO have a very open, brutally honest conversation about what it is you want, need and desire and from your perspective and let's hope your boyfriend really hears what you have to say and then you can evaluate from there. A true Dom I think does care what we think. JMO

Now granted this answer is very hierarchy in nature, and this might not be your dynamic in your relationship, but so many of us.... myself included in that.. take those roles on again with no real discussion... again something my late husband and I did in our relationship and didn't have that conversation till the day before he died. Don't wait to talk and talk now. I'm here if you need me and I hope I helped, somehow


P.B. Breckinridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...