Monday, September 18, 2023

Milked To A New Life

That's one load, bitch... Now, let's see how many more loads we can get out of you before you start shooting air.  However many times that is, that's how many hours your pussy is gonna be on the fuck machine, without a break. Once time's up, I think you'll be ready to go from top slut to taking my cum and the cum of all my friends. And after they're done with you, we'll see how many of your friends wanna blow a wad or two inside that soon to be stretched out cunt... hopefully all of them. After that, I'm locking that cheating fucking dicklet of yours away and all your have is your new pussy. Maybe that'll teach you. 


OH GOD! PLEASE! NO! HAVE MERCY! I FUCKED UP, DWAYNE! I'M... I'M SORRY!!


Yeah, you fucked up alright! But you and I both know that this isn't the first time that you cheated on me, you fuckin' whore, so don't pretend like it is. Heh! Heh! Heh! I'm thinking that this weekend's gonna be a real learning experience for you. Maybe you'll learn what it really means to be in a committed relationship, you cheating fucking bastard...  Oh, and you don't get to call me Dwayne any more. From now on, it's Daddy. Got it, bitch?


UNGH!! OH GOD!! YES Daddy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...