Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Opening My relationship Question

Hey I was referred by a daddy with a similar account as yours to see if you could help me find a way to express to my boyfriend on wanting to get fisted and also gang banged because I feel that can really shake things up. For myself my boyfriend has not been open to fisting me, and he is not open to allowing us to do a threesome or have me open our relationship sexually. All of which I am okay to respect as it doesn’t damage our relationship but I would love to explore these areas with him.

Thank you in advance for your time. thanks for reaching out. I do appreciate it. 
 

First I've really got to say that I love when followers ask me questions. I think it shakes up the blog from being just stories that I write inspired by gifs or pics I find. it also gives me an opportunity to try to help guys out with whatever they are struggling with. SO.......


I think I would try to find out why why your boyfriend is not open to fisting you (I'll answer the threesome question in a bit as I feel it is a different issue). Is it some psychological hang up he has? Or is it maybe some "moral" issue that is standing in the way? Let's hope it's not a physical hang up, because in my opinion that could be the worst case scenario.

I say that because it seems a decent amount of men are turned off by the very idea of fisting someone. turned off on the idea of giving a man a fist up his ass is seen as repulsive and there are many reasons for that include: something that big, as a fist, doesn't belong in a "boi's" ass. That after the fist is out, if it even happens in the first place, that the boi's pussy is gaping open... as it should JMO..... and that the image of the gape or even prolapse is seen as repulsive. That over time of being fisted that you'll be so lax you'll require diapers... or even worse this idea that you could/would be far too loose for a decent fuck.

There's a lot to unravel here, and a lot of it I think is how HE thinks about it. find that out first. Then go fro there. The one issue in the previous paragraph I do want to deal with is this "urban myth", if you will, that you'll be far to loose after too much fisting. Let's be real here for a minute. Those few hours after fisting you may feel loose but the "male pussy" is resilient in my opinion and snaps back fairly easily. In the nearly 4o years I've been openly gay I've never met anyone into fisting who was to the point where they were in diapers. A lil loose maybe, but... again just my opinion here.... most "Daddy's" like a lax pussy so they can rut away.  If he won't budge on fisting you, you could always join a fisting group or even start one. Which I guess leads into the next question about threesomes.

Threesomes are incredible, in my opinion. It feels like you're at the very highest of your service that you can offer. Some people adore the idea of threesomes, while others imply hate them. Again find out his reasons why: is it because he's happy with things they way are they are? Is he the jealous type and doesn't want anyone else fucking you? Is it fear of sexually transmitted diseases especially if it's anonymous threesomes that you are having? Is it fear he will lose you to some one else? Or could it be he may feel like the other guy could be a better "top" then he is...or even more hung?  I know some of this sounds as insecurity and maybe it is...

Some relationships are monogamous, and for them it works. While for others that doesn't work at all. Find out the real reasons behind this than go from there. Some would say, have your threesome's but not involving him... which means cheating. Again for some people cheating works and it's no big deal. For others cheating is deal breaker. If you go the cheating route my best advice there is to keep quiet (all the ay around) about what you're doing with others. Being tight lipped can pay off. But cheating is a personal decision and something anyone else can answer for you. You have to do that on your own.

As I've said before have these brutal and difficult talks. it could open things up and give you better understanding both positively or negatively. Each requiring a different response. And I think it is your response to what you learn is the key issue here. Compromise maybe involved and... most relationships are to a degree... again for some it's finding ways to still get what you "need" and not Destry what you have while others may feel a bigger risk is worth it in the end to get what you need.

I'd also explore your reasons why you're wanting to explore these things. It could be something much deeper than just the physical enjoyment if those things happen. Maybe it's a memory of a. past experience? Or it could be something you've always wanted to do but fearful to do so. 

Open relationships for some people really work, including me. I've had one in the past that was incredible but we walked into our relationship both knowing we wanted to "play" with others. While together and even separately. Ours was the type of relationship we could talk about our hookups. Heck, we even had gang bang parties at our home for years. Friends with benefits would come over and we fuck like bunnies. For others open relationships can be a nightmare, and even the downfall of a relationship. Others are a "throuple" or a "more-some" relationships. But make the expectations, boundaries and what not clear from the get go. It's hard knowing what he is thinking if we don't ask. It could be he sees a serious relationship as something vastly different than you do.

If you're at the point where it really isn't working seek professional counseling as a couple and even individually. I'm no therapist. I'd go with somebody who is gay for therapy as they could have insight that you are looking for.

I'm not sure I helped, but I'm hoping at the least I got you to thinking... and that it leads to an open and honest conversation with your "Daddy".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...