Monday, September 11, 2023

Seen In A Whole New Light

My life is about to take another turn. It has been three weeks now since my lifelong friend and neighbor, Alex has cunted me. Since then Alex has been using my pussy every chance he gets. And he’s been getting lots of chances, sometimes it’s four or five times a day.  

Living next door to Alex used to be cool because we could get together and hang out any time. Now having Alex next door has become wonderful. My pussy, as Alex calls it, is so sore because Alex is constantly fucking it.


I’m in Alex’s room and his parents aren’t home from work yet and won't be for a few hours. In a panic, I hear footsteps approaching and it’s the steps of more than one person. I try to pull away but Alex grabs me and impales me even harder with his dick.


Desperately stuck, I look toward the footsteps and see three lecherously grinning faces walk into the room.


“Ha..damn Alex you weren’t kidding! Miller really is gay!  How’s his pussy, by the way?”


And with that I am outed to our best friends. These are the guys Alex and I hang with. Jared, Paul and Nick are fellow 18 year old horny males and I am being displayed as a slutty plaything!


The whole scene overwhelms me, Alex is now pounding my pussy harder than ever putting on a show for his buds and our friends. I squeal a little and produce a stuttered girly moan as his cock hits really deep inside me and he starts pulsing and shooting his baby makers.


I’m speechless, I mean what is there to say when you’re impaled and outed while guys you’ve known your whole life now only see you as potential pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...