Thursday, September 14, 2023

Don't Look So Surprised

Don't look so surprised, baby gurl!

I told'ya I was gonna get ya trained up real good and let ya have some real good dick.


But... Now that I'm looking at that upturned pussy of yours, I don't believe what you was saying about never being fucked before.

Nah, I don't think we need to worry about starting you off with any of them dongs from the front row there.

Now, now... Don't get yer panties in an uproar. 

I know your excited to get to the real thing up inside that pussy of yours, but even a seasoned whore like you ain't gonna be able to take Daddy's fist on the first time.

Well, OK. If you insist. Gimme a minute and I'll get ya set up in the sling... You know, it's a good thing I come along when'd you was broke down along the side of the road. Ain't telling how long you'd been sitting there by yourself, just a craving for someone to stretch that cunt but good.

Awww, don't cry, darling. I know'd you wanted my big ol' dick by the way you was a lookig at my fucking crotch in the truck, but I want to fist you first. Daddy loves a real loose pussy H


Now, don't you go nowhere's. I gotta go get me a cart so's I can wheel ya over to da barn.


Damn... You're a impatient cunt, ain't ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...