Saturday, September 16, 2023

Where's My Dick?

"What the fuck?! What the hell happened to my dick?! It was there yesterday!"


That's what Jimmy said out loud to himself as he stared down into his briefs.

Jimmy's dick was still there, of course. He just couldn't see it because his new boyfriend had given him a post-hypnotic suggestion last night.

Even though Jimmy's dick was still there, all he could see was a smooth dickless mound.

He wanted to reach down to touch his new hairless and dickless crotch - to try to search for his dick, but for some reason, he just couldn't do it.

Obviously, the reason he couldn't touch the spot where his eight inch dick had been was because of another post-hypnotic suggestion.

You see, Jimmy was a top - an exclusive top. And with a nice, thick, eight and half inch dick, he knew how to use it... 

But then, Brian, Jimmy's new boyfriend, he was also a top. And no boyfriend of Brian tops... EVER.

It was weird to Jimmy to think that Brian was his boyfriend; considering that they had only ever gone on one date. But that's how he thought of Brian. Weird, because Jimmy never fell for a guy like this.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Oh fuck!", Jimmy thought, "It's Brian!"

Up until then, Jimmy hadn't even remembered that Brian was coming over; but now, he remembered that Brian was there for their brunch date. Yeah... That's it, their brunch date!

The doorbell startled Jimmy, who thought, "Oh God! Oh God! How am I going to explain this to Brian?! How am I going to explain where the hell my dick went?! Fuck, I'm not even ready! I'm just here in my underwear! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Just as Jimmy was beginning to panic, he heard a key being inserted into the door. A few seconds later the door swung opened and in walked Brian.

"But... wait, I... I didn't give him a key!" Jimmy thought. "I've never given a guy a key to my apartment! How?..."

As Jimmy's mind was racing, Brian came in.

"Good morning!" Brian announced as he stepped into Jimmy's apartment and closed the door. "Is my princess ready for brunch?", he asked.

Jimmy let the band of his briefs snap against his waist. He was staring at Brian like a deer in headlights.

"What? Princess?", Jimmy thought, but was completely speechless.

"Aw... I see you're not ready yet", Brian said.

Jimmy just stared at Brian, unable to find any words whatsoever.

"Oh, but you can't wear those", Brian told him. Pulling out a pair of pink, frilly panties, he threw them at Jimmy, who surprisingly caught them.

"Put those on", Brian ordered. "Princess's don't wear men's briefs. They wear nice, frilly panties for their Daddy."

Suddenly, Jimmy found his voice.

"Daddy?!", He said angrily, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I'm not a princess! I'M A..."

Jimmy was cut off by Brian who calmly uttered the phrase, "Ur my pussy."

Immediately, Jimmy fell into a deep, suggestive waking state.

With a smile on his face, Brian then said, "Now, it's time for my princess to feel what it's like to get my dick up inside her cunt... and you're gonna love it. I know you're an anal virgin, but you're going to absolutely love it."

Brian walked over to where Jimmy was standing and took Jimmy's chin in his hand. Looking deep into his princess's eyes, he commanded, "So, tell me... tell me that you're gonna love getting my big dick shoved up in your tight little virgin ass."

Without hesitation, Jimmy immediately replied, "I'm going to love it, Daddy. I'm going to love having your big dick shoved up inside my ass... I'm going to love it."

Brian praised Jimmy, but then corrected him, saying, "Good, good. Very good, princess... Except, you don't have an ass, bitch. You have a pussy, don't you?"

Almost robotically, Jimmy responded, "Yes Daddy, I have a pussy."

Then Brian asked, "And the purpose of that pussy is to take my dick as often as I want and to take the dick of anyone I tell you to service, isn't it, bitch?"

"Yes Daddy, the purpose of my pussy is to take your dick as often as you want and to take the dick of anyone that you tell me to service", Jimmy parroted back.

"That's a good princess!", Brian said enthusiastically. "Now, thank me for giving you a purpose in life and then get your pussy on the bed with your legs in the air. Your Daddy wants to dump a load."

As robotically as before, Jimmy responded, "Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for giving me a purpose and thank you for your dick."

Brian had to smile and chuckle to himself because while he had commanded Jimmy to thank him for giving him a purpose, he hadn't mentioned telling Jimmy to thank him for his dick. 

"Heh! Heh! Heh! This supposed 'top' seems to have some deeply buried cock cravings", he thought. "And this is gonna be the easiest bitch conversion I've ever done."

As soon as Jimmy thanked Brian, he got on his bed, just as Brian commanded. He rolled on his back, and held his legs up by grasping his legs behind his knees. It was a position that he'd never been in before, but one in which he had fucked countless bottom boys.

Now, it was Jimmy's turn to finally take a dick.

"Ok, bitch... When I snap my fingers, you'll be wide awake. You'll be wide awake and you'll realize that my cock is the most important thing in the world to you - and pleasing it, as well as my needs and desires will be all that you want to do. It's all you're ever going to need. You crave my dick. You'll want my dick stuffed deep inside your pussy. Your pathetic dicklette is gone. In fact, you can forget about it completely... Like you never had one to begin with. All you want is my dick."

Brian then snapped his fingers.

Instantly, Jimmy had an overwhelming desire to be fucked. He realized that he was naked on his bed, holding his legs in the air, his pussy exposed and he began to beg.

"Please Brian! Please fuck me! Please just fuck my virgin pussy! I need it! Oh, God! I need your dick inside me!"

As Brian unbuckled his belt, he smiled at Jimmy and then said, "I think you should start calling me 'Daddy', don't you, princess?"

"Yes, Daddy..." Jimmy said, seemingly of his own accord, even though Brian's post-hypnotic suggestion was dictating what would happen next.

"Good pussy!" Brian said as he dropped his pants to reveal his rock-hard slab... a fat, curved, and cut piece of dick that was going to change Jimmy's life, forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...