Thursday, September 28, 2023

Yes Daddy

Men only like you because you're slutty and dumb. Stop trying to act smarter than you really are. You're a cum dump for Men's. 

If you can't behave, i'll simply have to remind you of your place over and over until it finally sinks in. Do you understand?

Yes Daddy.

You're going to wear a pussy plug for the next few days to help remind you what you are. And I don't want to hear any complaints.

Yes Daddy.

What do you say?

Thank you Daddy?

Good girl... now get those pretty little lips wrapped back around my big dick and suck another load of cum out out of me.

Yes Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...