Wednesday, September 27, 2023

I'm Happy To Help

Ok that's enough 

*whimper* but I didn't cum yet!!

I know :( I'm sorry. Look I'm disappointed too. I really thought today you'd finally be able to do it. It might be time to admit you're not really a top. Maybe you were meant to be pussy? Hmm? I mean after all you do have a nice tight ass practically begging to be fucked. And you seem to be having so much trouble with this exercise. 

I just need a bit more time... please!!

I'm afraid not. I was more than fair. Besides my hand was getting tired.  Time to go back in the cage

No!! please please!!

Don't make this harder than it needs to be. You know what happened last time... I had to spank you. Do you want me to spank you again?

no :(

Then its best you do as you're told huh?

*nods*

We'll try again tomorrow... but if this doesn't work better soon I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to insist on pussy and oral training. If you're dicklette is impotent there's really no other option. 

I'm not impote..

Are you talking back?

No I was.. just...

Good. I know you're struggling with this. I am doing my very best to help you. Now what do you say?

thank you?

You're welcome. I'm happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...