Tuesday, September 26, 2023

You Want More

Hows that feel? you like that?

oh my god yes!! 

You want more?

Mm yes please!

I can give you more but you have to give yourself to me... completely and fully without reservation. do you think you can do that?

Ohhh fuck yes! 

I'm very... demanding. Can you rise to the challenge?

yes 

Yes Daddy.

Yes Daddy :) .

Good girl. I think you show a lot of potential in my hands. 

*beaming* thank you Daddy.

But you have to listen to me, and do everything I say no matter what... ok?

Ok.

Promise me.

I promise.

Good girl. We're going to start with caging this overgrown clit.

*Whimper* but...

*Interrupting* What did we just talk about? Hmm? No resisting *stroking baby girls nub slightly* ok?

*melting* Yes Daddy.

That a girl. That's what I want to hear. Take off your shirt and pants...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...