Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Just RELAX

Let's get you up on the table... no... on all fours... thats it. Lean forward. Spread your cheeks so I can get a better look.. good.... good. 

*lightly caressing the hole* Look I know how degrading this is... how exposed you must feel. Your pussy on display. 

*snapping a few pictures with his phone* After all a perfect stranger is probing your most sensitive and private areas - you must feel violated and helpless.

*squirting some cold lube on his fingers and then pushing them against the boys cunt*

*squirming forward and clenching*

*grinning* Opps sorry about that! It is a little cold. Just try and relax 

*pushing the boy back down again*

*circling his finger tip around the boys pussy lips, poking the tip in every so often* Now  you're going to feel some pressure. Its perfectly normal to feel some discomfort... just breath. We'll get through this together. 

*rubbing the boys back slowly to reassure him*

*pushing his fingers in* My... my.. you are tight *grinning* I'm going to have to get a little more aggressive. Lean forward and brace yourself ok? I wouldn't want you to fall.

*leaning further forward and resting his head on his arms*

Thats it... 

*slowly unbuckling his pants and pulling out his hard leaking cock*

Keep looking forward... ok. This may take awhile but I need you to keep looking forward. 

*rubbing his cock tip against the boys lubed up twat* 

OK?

*grunting* ok

That's my girl... good girl. *pushing the tip in and moaning* Ohh... 

What was that? 

Nothing... just try and relax. I'm going to have to grab your hips here to get a better grip ok? 

um ok

It's ok just breath in and out.... in and out... in and out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINE

“That is my cunt! Fuck yourself with the largest dildo you have until I tell you, or you have a pussygasm, whichever comes first.” My little...