Thursday, October 5, 2023

Maybe It's Just Me

"I am your  bitch, and you can fuck my pussy whenever, wherever, and however you want," he said into his phone camera. Then he sent the video to me. It was the only condition I had before letting him move in with me.

"Dude, do you have to fuck me so had?" Ned asked me months ago.

"What? You want me to fuck you like a girl, princess?" I asked him. I knew he hated it when I called him princess or emasculated him.

"No, but --" he started.

I interrupted him. "Then shut up and take it. Tighten your pussy for me."

He was  sure that no 'real man' would take the hard fucking I was giving him, but it was worse when I treated him like a girl. It was more masculine to let me fuck him than to make me seduce him, right? He didn't think any cis-gendered girl put up with my dick battering her pussy like I was battering his.

As much as he didn't like it when I fucked him hard, it was worse when I stopped. My cock sliding out of him left him feeling empty, no matter how much cum I left inside him. He'd suck my cock clean just to feel me back inside him.

I don't get him off because I tell him he shouldn't drain the tanks before going to see his girlfriend. He doesn't want to admit it, but it was getting more and more difficult to get himself hard without thinking about my dick up his cunt. In addition, his own orgasm was no longer as exciting as feeling mine deep inside him.

Maybe it is just a phase he is going through. Maybe it's just me. But maybe the words he said in that video are true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...