Saturday, October 21, 2023

Poker

I loved when my big brother hosted parties at our place. House full of drunk, handsome jocks - yes, please. There was always one jock who was in desperate need of getting his dick sucked in the wee hours. This time it was Greg - a real stud. He got so hard and excited that a blowjob wasn't enough for him. While he was fucking me in the bathroom,  the rest of his buddies, and my brother, were still playing poker downstairs. 


After he'd bred my pussy, he told me to stay just like that. Over the next two hours each one of my brother's friends came in and added their cum to my oozing happy cunt.  They're having another poker party next week, when my brother is out of town, and I'm invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...