Sunday, October 22, 2023

You're So Wet

 

"Fuck Ricky, your pussy is wet as fuuuck! We haven't even started and your cunt is already engulfing my whole dick. You turned on, princess? Been anticipating this big dick? Huh?"

"Mmmm Mr. Stone last time.. mmm was unreal. I need it so bad, you have no idea how hungry my pussy is."

"Call me Daddy. You are marrying my daughter still, right?"

"Yes.. yes.. please please just give me that big dick... Daddy. I need you to cunt me but good."

"No foreplay this time around, princess. I'll give you what you want. Mmmm such a fucking soft, warm needy lil pussy."

"Thank you Daddy, she's all yours."

"Really?"

"Sure is."

"Then you know, baby girl maybe you should marry me, instead. You'd get all the daddy dick you need."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...