Thursday, October 12, 2023

That's Just The Tip, Right?

When he first showed me his cock I was a little afraid. He said “How bout just the tip?” 

I said “ok.” 

He put the tip in and then slowly started to inch in little by little.

I would say “that’s just the tip right?” My mouth opening and gasping as I asked. 

He would inch out just a little and say “of course.” With a smile on his face. The he would slowly start moving forward. 

When I felt him hit the base, I said “ just the tip still, right?” Us both knowing he was balls deep. 

He just replied “yeah baby gurl, it’s the whole tip.” My boy pussy tightened around his huge cock. 

“Fill me please, Daddy” I begged. He smiled and started pumping his cock in me. I started moaning uncontrollably, begging him for more and more. He kept going faster and faster till he made me his bitch for real. Now whenever he text me to come over he says, “ just the tip.” I drop everything I’m doing and head over to his place; because I know his big dick is just going to give me the happiest pussy ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...