Saturday, October 14, 2023

That's What I like to Hear


"How do you expect to do anything with such a tiny tiny little dinkie like that? Seriously? Let's be real now. We both know you're not fucking anyone with that little dinkie. 
The best thing we can do is lock it up and re-train you to be a little bottom bitch. I can help with that... I can help you see who you were really meant to be. But you've got to trust me... you've got to do everything I say. You have to let go of your pride and your ego and accept your place. I may mean doing some things you never thought you'd ever do but it's part of the process. i know what's best for you. ok?"  

*pushing his fingers into the boys mouth.* 

Suck my fingers.

*reluctantly accepts them into his mouth.*

Tell me " I want to be your little cock slut."

"I wawa ee oouu ittle ock ut"

Good girl.... see you're already making progress. You've got me hard. Go ahead feel it. 

*feeling Daddy's hard cock through his shorts.*

"Feels nice huh, princess?

"Ysss Addy."

"You're going to be feeling it inside your mouth and your pussy a lot." 

*pulling his wet fingers out of the boys mouth, moving them down to his ass and slipping them inside.* 

"Fuck your pussy is tight! "

*finger fucking harder* 

"I am going to enjoy opening you up and breeding you. You're going to become such a little slut for my dick. Are you ready?"

"Ohhh. OHHH!"

"Are you ready slut?"

"Ye.. ye.. yes Daddy."

"That's what I like to hear."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...