Sunday, October 15, 2023

A Change of Mind

"Daddy! I can't wear this when your friends come over!"

"Why not slut? Isn't that what you cry when I'm pounding your tight little pussy or those pretty little lips?"

"Please Daddy!! It's beyond embarrassing. People will know I'm a whore."

"I'll think about it. It stays on for now. Now go clean your pussy out. You know where the shower shot is and make sure you're shaved smooth too. I want my friends to know that I've got an incredible baby girl."

"Daddy!!" *** pout*** 

"NOW.  Do you want your pussy spanked? I'll put you naked over my knee if I have to, so help me princess."

*whimper* "No Daddy, please don't spank me; not again".

"Then do as your told. I'll be up to inspect you in 30 minutes. You better be cleaned out and fully shaved." 

"Yes Daddy" :(


******************************************************************************************************************************************

Thirty minutes later Daddy goes up stairs to find his adorable lil princess up on the bed in just this shirt the words on her back so MEN can see it, her locked lil dinkie dangling limp underneath her as she is up on the bed in bitch position. Pussy all cleaned out, shaved smooth and pre-lubed for use.

"You're such a good lil bitch when you want to be, princess. You're so pretty this way too."

"Daddy."

"What I'm telling the truth here. You're never prettier than when you got your cunt up in the air, the way nature intended it. Now Daddy has his friends coming in about ten minutes, but you know this already. About ten of them. You will stay just like this till every last drop of cum is drained from all of them , including me. You got that, baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy. But I thought you didn't want to share me."

"Well, Daddy has had a change of mind about that."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...