Monday, October 16, 2023

Turning Twenty-Eight

I texted Rick when he was at the gym and told him to take a picture for his birthday party invitation. He was turning twenty, so I was going to invite twenty-eight men, one man for an hour for over a day for a twenty-eight hour stretch of time. During his hour, each man would be allowed to do anything he wanted with Rick. Of  course, most of the men will want to fuck his pussy, but a few might want to take his big dick. He will get no say, but he will have to give every man whatever he wants.

He couldn't help but get excited, as he is a true cum whore spending a lot of time at the gym in our local bath house. Not only was he going to get used for more than a day this weekend, he knew I'd be fucking him hard until then, what can I say my lil bitch loves having a constantly sore cunt; his motto has always been, "a sore pussy is a happy pussy". He spent an extra hour working out, then made sure he cleaned himself thoroughly in the shower before going cunt up at the baths. His pussy was going to be wrecked tonight, and it wasn't going to recover for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...