Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Coming Of Age

Jake's coming of age rut pushed his omega Dad into the thirstiest heat of his life! When the 18 year old got home from baseball practice, Andy's pussy lips suddenly started sweating. 

He instinctively pulled his tight shorts off and presented himself for the Alpha whose musk was making his inner pussy walls self-lubricate. When the proud Daddy felt Jake press his impressive baby maker to the very birth canal he emerged from, it caused Andy's womb to flex and flutter.

"That's right, Jake! Oh fuuuck!! My big boy's gonna put a baby in me!!

"I really needed this, dad! Holy shit, your pussy keeps swallowing my baseball bat. You've got more than half of my 7.5 incher, pops!! Fuck!! What is that?! It feels like I'm pushing into another hole!!"

"Uh huh!! OHHH YEAH! That's right, baby! You're lodged in daddy's cervix! Go head. Push pa—OH FUCK YEAH, JAKE!! MAKE ME A MOMMY AGAIN!!”

========================

9 months later... to the day... Jake's dad gave birth to twins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINE

“That is my cunt! Fuck yourself with the largest dildo you have until I tell you, or you have a pussygasm, whichever comes first.” My little...