Sunday, March 31, 2024

Problem Solved

Your boyfriend asked me to text you. She wanted to let you know that she's no longer your girl. Now that she knows what it feels like to have a real cock inside of her she can't go back to your little dick. I have been boning her for the past month and she loves it. 

Sure I had to go slow, at first, because her pussy was so tight and virginal. It's almost like you never even fucked her. How small are you, dude? Doesn't really matter, but thanks for not opening her up. I loved the feeling of her tight pussy wrapped around my meat.

Now, of course, she is sized perfectly for my cock. She rides it several times a day. She is insatiable. I guess finally having great sex has made her want it more. She cums three or four times every time we fuck.

We were talking this morning, after she took care of my morning wood, and were thinking that something should be done to ensure you don't disappoint any more baby fembois. She considers it a crime that you convinced her that what the two of you did was sex. It wasted two years of her life. She wants to save other women from your feeble attempts to "pleasure" them. 

We discussed it and decided that any guy as bad as you are a fucking baby fembois, should be prevented from ever doing it again. We discussed putting you in a chastity cage but were worried you might eventually get it off.  Plus you are already so feebly endowed that bois might not even notice you're in a cage when you try to disappoint them. 

We wanted a more permanent solution so we decided you should lose your desire to try to fuck fembois. A "male" like you, should become a fuckee instead of being a fucker. If you are busy taking cock and serving men, you won't have time to bother the fembois.

Any moment now you should be hearing a knock on your front door. That will be my friends. They are there to turn you out. Before the day is over you know how good it feels to have a big cock sliding in and out of your pussy. I'm betting that, just like your femboi, you will love it. 

You're going to want it every day. 

Problem solved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...