Saturday, March 30, 2024

That Summer Before College

Every day we wake up early and I bring my boyfriend down to the beach so he can serve any horny surfers. I considered it a public service. 

After a couple of hours of taking surfer cock, we move down the beach and I bend her over a rock under the pier, where homeless men congregate. Another public service. She usually serves a couple dozen men before we have to leave. 

From there we make our way to a cheap motel a couple blocks from the beach. Here is where she starts earning his keep. She has ads on various hookup sites. Her ass is available for rent to any guy with ten bucks. Her pussy is all stretched out and jizz lubed up by this point, so the men renting her can feel free to go bareback. The first six guy's payments take care of the rent on the room, the rest of the afternoon her earnings are pure profit, for me.

This may seem like a lot of cock for one baby girl to take, but she knows better than to complain.

I started out by fucking her, myself, several times a day, It soon became obvious, however, that this was not having the desired effect. She took my cock, but still thought of herself as a man. I had to take away the illusion that she was a man any longer. I decided to start whoring her out to strangers. For the first month it went well. She was pulling in large amounts of cash, after all, she's good-looking.  I was charging 200 dollars a fuck. 

I could tell that she loved being fucked by strangers. She liked the fact that she was able to pull in top dollar. Her ego was stroked by knowing that she was the hottest piece of pussy in town. She knew the men renting her got off. She still thought of this as a short-term thing. She assumed that once we went off to our separate colleges, in different states, she could put all of this behind her and return to a life as a man. 

She needed to see herself as just a cunt to be fucked. That's when I started reducing her rates and offering her pussy up for free. She held out for a while but she finally broke during his first surfer gang bang. The fact that these men, who had nothing, were still superior to her, destroyed her illusions of manhood. As she lay there, bent over taking cock after cock, she finally realized that he was just a pussy for men to empty their balls into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...