Wednesday, April 24, 2024

MINE

“That is my cunt! Fuck yourself with the largest dildo you have until I tell you, or you have a pussygasm, whichever comes first.” My little brother was turning into a real Dom Top that kept me full of cock and cum. He had now laid claim to my pussy and I either obeyed or accept the consequences. The first, and only, time I said no he raised the stakes. “Remember to post a video and pictures of you training your pussy for all to see, with a smile on your face! I might not be whoring you, yet, but all your buddies like to see your caged shrinking clitty and your holes being used as the willing baby girl you are.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...