Sunday, April 21, 2024

Yeah Bitch

Yeah bitch, suck my dick.  Taste your boyfriend’s pussy juices on my meat.  I just spent the past two hours pounding her hard.  Fucked her, up there, on your hotel bed.  Pointed her towards the window, so she could watch you down here at the pool, while my thick cock stretched out her tight cunt. She was all wet and horny.  Your little cock will never satisfy her pussy now that it has been enlarged to fit my girth.  Not that it ever did, she kept telling me that this was the first time she had been fucked by a real man.  As I shot my fourth load into her, she told me that I should come down here and show you what a man’s cock looks like, tastes like, and feels like.

So why don’t you follow me up to your room?  I will position you the same way I did her.  You can look down on your deeply fucked and satisfied girlfriend by the pool, while I show you how to properly have sex.  I will force you to lay in the wet spot she and I made, while I cunt you and turn you into a hole for men to use.  

You will know the same feeling she did as my meat stretches your pussy open.  You will feel the same satisfaction as I shoot a load of jizz into you.  And as I leave you stretched out and dripping cum you will know that your girlfriend will be sleeping in my room tonight.

But don’t worry, I am sure some of the other “men” at this motel, will stop by your room tonight to make sure you learned how to properly take a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I knew I was In Trouble

I smelled his aftershave before I even heard him. I had been having a lazy morning, crashed out in the unfinished guest room on  the spare b...