Friday, April 5, 2024

Please Mike, I'm Sorry

“Please Mike, I am sorry I fucked your drunk boyfriend--- I know he's your baby girl.  It was a mistake, I’ll never do it again.  She is way out of my league, and it was wrong.  She deserves better.  You are obviously the better, and bigger, man.  Please don’t show anyone those photos.  I’ll do anything!”

Mike ignored me and continued to text on his phone, the same phone that now contained images of his cock pounding into my face.

“Anything?.  You fucked my girl, and you think a little cock sucking is going to make up for it?  Not even close, you are going to experience what she did. You will not be drunk, and it will not be just once. I just put up an ad for you on BarebackRT.  The ad states that you are an aspiring whore with a gang bang fantasy.  It goes on to say that you want as many guys as possible to fuck you in the pussy raw and fill you up with cum. It has your address and several nice photos of you sucking my cock and your cute little ass. Now bend over the couch, I am going to start you out so that when the first guys respond to your ad they will find you open and ready.  Ready?”

“Um....oooo arghhh, ahaah, it's so big, owww, ahaaa, arghh, oh shit, oh god!”   Just as I bottomed out in his new cunt, the doorbell rang.  “Come on in, he’s open!” 



 “Hey look Pete, it’s some of the guys from the football team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...