Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Today's Demonstration

Alan couldn’t believe they were making him wear the hot pink thong to class. It was beyond embarrassing! He decided he had to do what they said if he had any chance of making it into the frat he desperately wanted to be in

Getting some shades and a hat from his dorm room he left early figuring he’d hide in the back of the big lecture hall.

Cowering in the back row he put the backpack on his lap to hide his lewd caged bulge. The TA started class and said that the Biology 101 professor was not going to make it. Alan knew the TA from a couple of frat parties as he was an alum of his frat and that Alan had gone cunt up for.

The TA continued “… since Professor Green is not here we’re going to deviate a bit from the curriculum and talk today about male biology and sexuality, primarily that of pussyboys. I’d like Alan Relihan to come forward. He’s going to help me with today's demonstration."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I knew I was In Trouble

I smelled his aftershave before I even heard him. I had been having a lazy morning, crashed out in the unfinished guest room on  the spare b...