Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Yes, Daddy

"You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much! My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is all greased up, nice and loose like this and you taking me in deep. This way we get to have this much more intimate relationship. No no, don‘t stop. Keep on riding Daddy's dick, while your own limp lil clitty dangles on my bellyI want to feel you and shoot my babies deep inside you. Do you want that, too? Do you want to have millions of potential brothers in your pussy?“

"Yes, Daddy."

"I thought so. Then go on humping my dick. Fuck yourself with my cock. Ooooh, yeah, that‘s the stuff.
Yeah, baby girl! Fuck yeah princess. You were made for this. I sired you to put my hard cock all the way to my balls inside you. Fuck yeah! Fuck YEAH! Ooooooooooooh! Now get off me. I‘m done. Go ask your Uncle Mark, if he needs some pussy, too."

"Daddy …?"

"Yes?"

"Do you love me? You said You love me."

"I do. Every time I‘m inside your hungry lil cunt."

"OK."

"Great. We done here? You got your pussy full of Daddy's cum but I think your uncle needs your services. Maybe by the time your uncle breeds you Daddy will be ready to fuck you again.

"Yes, Daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...