Thursday, May 2, 2024

I knew I was In Trouble

I smelled his aftershave before I even heard him. I had been having a lazy morning, crashed out in the unfinished guest room on the spare bed that even didn’t have any sheets on it yet and I snuck into the liquor cabinet last night and got wasted. Boredom. 

But when I smelled my father’s shaving lotion and heard his heavy footfalls, I knew I was in trouble. My eyes were still closed. I was trying as hard as I could to push out the light that was already making my head smart. I heard him move toward the foot of the bed and felt his eyes on my naked body as I lay ass up and my legs spread wide apart trying to fall back asleep.

When he reached my feet, he paused. He chuckled. “Think you’re such a big man, huh? Well, you’ve definitely got hair on your butt like a man, maybe it’s time to see what other things you are ready for.” That’s when I felt his big warm hand on my ass and his finger traced my pucker.

My eyes snapped open, "Dad?"

"Who else would it be? But then you're hungover. Drank all my best scotch." He popped one finger into my rectum to the first knuckle. "Now what am I going to do about that?"

Without even thinking my ass popped up off the bed, my back arched and I moaned lightly. I had come out three years ago but hadn't told my father the news. Didn't think the timing was right. But in that three years, I became a total bathhouse whore and spent every moment of every weekend there getting fucked countless times.

"Hmm, seems to me either you're so hungover you don't know what you're doing, or you're a big slut that loves getting fucked."

My ears perked up. What did he just say? Did he just call me a slut? Did he just say I love getting fucked?  My head was a blur as his finger slid into the second knuckle. At that point I was up on my knees, legs spread as wide as they'd go, head and chest on the bed, my back fully arched, arms in front of me, and my limp dick and testicles dangling beneath me. I was moaning my head off.

"My lucky day! Got me a cock hungry cum dump cuntboi right here in my own house."

Dad had my full attention now. "Oh god, Daddy you have no idea how big of a whore I am. Never turn a dick away."

As my cock sank into my son's throat I paused hoping I had not done something wrong. I looked down to see Bruce's eyes locked on mine a grin on his face and his eyes sparkling letting me know it was fine with him. I reached down and took my son's hands and placed them on my ass and with a motion showed him I wanted him to fuck his mouth. My son did as I wanted and held him down with my hands and thrust in and out of Bruce's sucking mouth. I started to let up but Bruce whimpered letting me know to keep going. As I plunged in and out Bruce I worked a second finger inside his ass. 

Bruce was so lost in my thrust he did not notice the finger slide in. I worked my fingers against Bruce's prostrate and I bucked up and down the feelings shooting through my body were amazing like nothing I had ever felt before. My head went back, my hips shot forward and a sound like a moose crying came from deep inside of me and exploded into the room.

My cock spasmed and I shot my load into Bruce's hungry mouth. Bruce moaned and gulped taking every precious drop. My body was washed in a jerking motion every nerve seemed to be exploding. I worked my son's prostrate and he kept a tight suck on my cock as it flooded his mouth and bathed his tongue with sweet cum from the man he loved. My body was on fire. I began to shake and my muscles felt like jelly. "Oh my God, I yelled and the cum just kept flowing.

After what seemed forever my body started to relax and I felt as if I floated back on the mattress. Bruce kept sucking draining every drop and as he did I eased my fingers out of the tight grip his hole had on them. I let out a deep breath and reached down pulling Bruce on top of him kissing him and in doing so tasting his own cum. Bruce had saved some and as we kissed the cum into both of our mouths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's Been Fucking You

When Michael got home late from college freshman soccer practice, his father knew something was up from his son's guilty look and shamef...