Thursday, July 25, 2024

Earning Badges

We kept losing members to a rival scout troop that started a month ago. If we lost anymore we'd have to fold as everyone had fled to the new troop.


This weekend was our annual jamboree with troops from all over and just after breakfast we saw one of the troopmasters from the rival group. A big strapping, good-looking guy built really solid too. My heart skipped a beat. Definitely the type of guy that turned my head, but how would my boring ole Pop know that?


Dad pulled me aside, "You go do whatever it takes to find out what's so special about them. Why are all our guys leaving? I mean, I just don't get it." It was all the permission I needed to be the big ole slut I knew I could be. Hell Bobbie Banks, my best friend, had told me last week that Troopmaster Anderson had popped his cherry.

Troopmaster Anderson caught me following him only a few minutes later. Smirking at me, "talked to Bobby Banks? Or your dad send you to find out why everybody is leaving his troop?"

Hearing my hesitation as I was speechless Troopmaster Anderson smiled at me. "Follow me," He took my hand and led me back to his tent.

"Going to be a real treat to give you a proper pussy. Besides Bobbie says ur hung!"

"Oh, I got a pussy already, Troopmaster Anderson. Uncle Bill cunted me a few months ago."

"I'll be damned. Got me a real lil whore, no busting cherries today, huh?"

Now I have to figure out a way to tell dad that I'm leaving to join the new troop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...