Sunday, August 11, 2024

Is This What You Want

“Don’t worry princess, I don’t care how small your cute lil clitty is, it will be inside a nubbin cage permanently and you will serve me as my baby girl from here on out. If this is what you want wait for me in the locker room completely naked. Orders will follow if I find you as I've told you to be. I know you won't disappoint me.”

I sat there dumbfounded. Jeremy had made me shave my entire body from the neck down and wait for him ass up, legs spread as wide as they could go, my back arched which threw my ass even higher and exposed my asshole, and my head on the locker room floor until he was finished with his workout. I saw other professors and students walk by and comment, "Well, look at that! Never pegged him to be some man's bitchboi exposing his hairless cunt to the world", which made me blush. When he finally walked in sweaty and pumped I wanted to hug him.

“I can't believe how tiny it is, we can’t call it a penis, more like a limp lil clitty, maybe the nubbin cage will be too big for it! Hahaha! Stand up professor, time to accept your calling as a locked bitch here in the place where you first saw your favorite student’s cunt destroyer. Put on the cage and give me the keys, then you can drop to your knees for everyone to see you getting your new pussy bred by your Daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...