Monday, August 12, 2024

Gramps

He hugged his pillow and looked up with big blue eyes.

'That sure was something, Grandson. You make me feel like a boy again,'

The young-man across the room was tall and lean - a jock bourgeoning into his full musculature. His biceps, shoulders and pecs were swole from exertion, and a sheen of sweat made him shine in the half-light of the hotel. His cock was still moist and juicy, only falling to half-mast, as the fellow took in air from the window. The young-man turned back to look at his Grandfather, with a shy smirk.

'It was great, Gramps.'

The young-fellow got out a cigarette, lit it, and began puffing. It was only then that he recalled that it was his Grandfather who had banned him from smoking years ago. He had continued in secret. Suddenly embarrassed, the fellow plucked the cigarette from his mouth and exhaled the smoke-stream slowly, waiting to see if he would be reprimanded.

'No, please.' said Gramps, 'Continue. I hardly think it's right for me to tell you what to do anymore .. Not after what we just did .. If anything, it should be you telling me what to do now ... How would you like that?'

The young-fellow smirked and continued puffing away on his cig. 

'Maybe I would like that,' he mused. His still-moist cock stirred back to life, never having fully deflated. 

'Let's try it ... Tell me, Grandson, what do you want to do next? I'll agree to anything,'. Gramp's prostate was still pulsing from the fucing it had received, and his pussy had that freshly-stretched tingle that drove an insatiable hunger.

The young-fellow came over to sit upon the bed, and placed his hands on this Gramps shoulder, stroking his skin. They had the same blue eyes, and they met for prolonged contact.

'What I really want to do now ... Is keep you laying just like that .. And I want to go down to your ass, and make love to your cunt with my tongue .. Kiss each cheek .. Take my tongue down your crack, tasting each hair. Rim your smooth pink pussy .. Go inches deep with my tongue, pulling you open .... You just relax and let me in deep... No dont wipe off, dont shower first, I want you as you are .. Can I do that?'

'My cunt is yours, Grandson,' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...