Friday, August 16, 2024

My Response

He stood there looking at me, waiting for my response.  I hadn't come out yet to anyone, but he must have suspected I was gay.  I was so scared, hoping he'd just zip back up and give a good laugh like it was just some joke.  But he kept there, looking at me, patiently waiting for me, as if he could see the processes of my mind working overtime to figure out what to do.  

My heart was racing, my breathing sporadic.  Before I knew what I was even doing, I was down on my knees in front of him taking out his cock and licking and sucking all over it.  I heard him laugh out, then he took me by the back of the head and told me to look up.  I did as he said with his cock still in my mouth. 

 "You can suck me anytime you want," he told me, "and everytime I want." My mouth was working him good, so eager and desperate.  "You gotta get me hard for your pussy."  My eyes widened.  I sucked him like a bitch in heat until he was finally ready to fuck me.  

He spun me around and got me in position.  He got down on his knees behind me.  He slapped my ass with his cock, and then I felt it press up against my hole.  A few seconds later, he was buried deep inside me, fucking my ass wide open, turning it into a pussy for the first time. I clawed at the floor, moaning and yelping, struggling to take him.  He felt like a warm, hard, brick shoved repeatedly up inside me.  He held me down though and made me take it until he finally grunted and unleashed what felt like a torrent of his cum up inside me.  I lay there beneath him as he pulled out and stood back up, zipping himself back up, leaving me a sweaty cummy mess on the floor.  "I'll fuck you anytime you want and everytime I want from now on too," he said as he left the room.  I was his girl now, a reality I would have to embrace from then on.  I just hoped he wouldn't tell everyone else on the team.  Or did I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Time

"You see how good that makes you feel. See how Daddy's fingers make your little hole squeeze over and over? That means your ready f...