Saturday, August 22, 2020

I'm used to wear boring boxers as a pussyboy, what do you think

 

So I just got this question from a Twitter follower: 

I'm used to wearing boring boxers as a pussyboy, what do you think?

Ok, so right off the bat I agree 100% that boxers are boring as fuck. My very first though is to burn the son of bitches and here's why.

Pussyboys and or bottoms should do everything in their power to show off their "best assest", their pussy. It's why we bottom. Who can see what your pussy like in a boring boxer? Dull. Nobody that's who. I truly think that even the simplest thing like our underwear should, and needs to be a full reflection of who and what we are, pussyboys.

From the basic white jock, if we are to wear "mens underwear", to thongs, or even assless stuff from like Andrew Christian and many others. Flaunt our pussies. With that said, however, I find that I find the thought of me in lace crotchless panties or assless lace panties makes me full more "me", meaning more pussyboy. There are even companies that design them for men to wear, so you don't have to shop Victoria Secret if you don't want to. However when I've been asked by a clerk, "Do you know your wives size" I always without missing a beat say, "There for me. I'm the one wearing them."

The response has been shock, horror and usually a raised eyebrow with no reply. I mean really now, I'm not the only one wearing them, just guts enough to say I am. Not every bottom wears lace undies but for me it works as I've embrace the more "feminine", nature of myself; it's why I say I have a pussy. The term pussy is full reflection of who I am. I crave to get fucked, to get bred. I rarely, and I do mean very rarely but my dick in a guys pussy ever. I was born to bottom.

If lace isn't option there are others I mentioned above plus one more; never wear any. Full access to your pussy at all times, in all circumstances, everywhere you go.

I truly believe we need to incorporate "who" we are, as pussyboys, into as much of of our every day routine lives. For when we do we fully become ourselves. Clothes have labels, but we don't; or as RuPaul would say, "We're born naked and the rest is drag." Simply meaning even a flannel shirt is drag. The simplest thing is drag, meaning putting on of something---dressing up.

As submissive men I think there are so many options in so many areas, in so many ways and we just need to be open minded enough to explore them, be brave enough to challenge ourselves and to live a life that is uniquely and authentically ours. I know I'm putting a lot of thought into mere underwear but I truly believe the smallest thing we do has big impact in how we see ourselves and for many of us we need it reinforced, celebrated and not to be so god damn hard own ourselves.

Now, go burn your boxers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...