Friday, August 21, 2020

I could be giving and receiving anal play all morning why change?

"I could be giving and receiving anal play all morning why change? Probably the daddy is going to cum in 10 minutes."


So I tweeted out one of my "infamous" naughty memes that said, “Feel this?... Daddy is controlling your pussy now... get used to it... my cock is going balls deep next”. The "top" was fingering the guys pussy really good.

So there are a few things that come to mind with this "question".

The first is I kind of get this thinking especially with COVID-19 still running rampant here in America. There is so much fear, and it is totally understandable. So many of us are in self-isolation, wearing masks, staying away from strangers. Gay Dating apps and those "lucky" states with open sex clubs for men to men action have come to a complete standstill, as I've heard so many say it.

Next isolation, for some, have given guys time to take the time and explore their bodies, and yes for those of us who do bottom our pussies. I'm sure dildo use has skyrocketed, and that can be seen on platforms like XTube in those earliest weeks of self-isolation when solo vids skyrocketed. Many of us I'm sure are experiencing self induced prostate orgasms and a richer, and fuller sex life to some degree. At least as much as a dildo can bring. Which brings me to my next point. Many of us too have taken this time to use our dildo's to keep ourselves "ready" for our next roll in the sheets, or to even expand upon our skills, our techniques or other "worthwhile" venues to being a "good bottom"

The connection with another man. There is something to be said about being in the arms of another man, or being on all fours your boy pussy in the air getting reamed out. There is actual submission to someone else, that you can not get from a dildo, even if it is attached to a fuck machine. A good Daddy responds to his pussyboy, his actions, his words, and his movements. A good Daddy can feel the hunger, the urge, the drive that needs to be feed and while his focus is on his pleasure, there is to some degree focus on pleasing his boy. Both are satisfied. Does it always happen, no. But when it does it is simply amazing.

The other aspect of this is this idea that besides the actual physical act of the fuck, their is the submission, the obedience, the being of service to the Daddy that is so much more than the physical act. For many of us, myself included here, this is where the true joy and fulfillment come from. Yes the sex can be amazing but many of us desire the idea of the being truly submissive to the men we have sex with, and even love; while there is a difference between just sex and love and the submission is different between the random hookup and the man you end up marrying.

This idea of "timeframe", lasting just ten minutes" applies here, and for some of us ten minutes might be enough, while others ten minutes with ten guys is more of our speed. There is this idea of gratitude for what we do get, and that applies here. What could we do to help "lengthen" that time frame? What are we bringing to the "table". What is it that isn't getting fulfilled and how do we do that? Fear of this conversation with the man or men we have sex with might seem daunting, but I truly think it is one we need to have, and possibly on a regular basis; so everybody ends up with a happy sex life

At least for me is that the question seems to invoke a sense of doom and gloom, loss of hope, a sense of never finding true love or even a top who can satisfy one's needs. This is, of course for me, a sad state of affairs. Even if your top is a pump and dump and go, at least you're getting something or you wouldn't be doing it. If you've been emotionally hurt by a man I am sorry that happened to you and you didn't deserve that as no one day, but not all men are the same.

My Grandmother used to say, "Fall of the horse you need to get back on". Simply saying keep trying. Whether it's true love that leads to marriage or just a random bath house hookup, find your man, go pussy up and hang on for the ride of your life.

There is also this sense that there maybe a dildo buddy he plays with, and this in itself is a whole other scenario. Which can and does work for many men who have sex with men. Frankly, if this is the case I'm a bit jealous as I don't have that. Is it something I want? Yes. Why because it still involves another man, it involves my submitting, my obeying, my being of service, and it does involve my pussy being used and when it's his turn I'm still being of service, being submissive by giving him what he wants, and my obeying him and the needs of his pussy. It also offers me the chance to pay attention to his body language and unspoken cues; and we both end up with happy boy pussies. If this is truly the case, in my mind the only thing you might miss is his cumming in you, if that is part of what you crave. however there are ways to even do that. Rub the toy with his cum and put in yourself. Bingo, both things accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...