Friday, November 20, 2020

Online Chore Suggestions

 I frequently get this message: “I’d love to serve you, Sir, if only you were in my city. But I guess I can’t be of any use to you.”

Before you send that message, there’s a lot you can do from a distance. So instead of whining about how you’ll never get to suck my dick or clean my house, pick one of these tasks and get to work.

1) Reblog my pics so more people can enjoy them. Add your comments and make sure to tag me in your caption so that I get to see what you have to say.

2) Reblog my tips and text posts. Share your perspectives so other boys can learn. Talk about what techniques and strategies for service you tried and what worked.

3) You can share your photos to be turned into memes. You don't have to show your face. You can be sure that I will never share them without your consent, but if I think they’re hot and you want me to post them, then we can do that. Be creative and take your time to take high quality pictures. 

4) Come seeking knowledge. Ask how you can serve and what I like. Other boys probably have similar questions and you can all learn from my answers.

5) Create something in my honor: write erotic stories, draw pictures. Get creative.

6) You can also tribute your time by doing some internet research for me,  hunting photos, or doing writing tasks. 

8) If you have the means and are into findom (which I know very little about in all honesty), you can pick a gift from my Amazon wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drifted Snow White: A M/M Erotic Retelling--- a 400th post celebration

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away in the middle of winter, when the flakes of snow were falling as big as swan feathers from the sky...