Sunday, June 20, 2021

Pride vs. Shame

With it being pride month I wanted to take the time and approach this from a very different angle, and only one that you might only see here, and that is pride in being a pussyboi.

Our community, the LGBTQIA+ community, can be, at times very vicious in our "prejudice" in how we see each other. First of course the whole vernacular that happens on Grindr and other dating/hook up apps of "no fats, no fems, no Asians, no Blacks.... no this and no that. As Bianca del Rio would say, "Really queen?" Do we really have to throw that kind of shade and hate at each other when we get more than enough from the outside community? I mean seriously, and as something as NEEDED within the gay male portion of the population---- bottoms.

Let me begin by saying that without tops there would be no need for bottom boi's, but without bottoms there would be no need for tops. We both hold a very unique place in our society as men who have sex with men, and we do need each other to make it work, and work well or the the outcome is we're both sitting somewhere masturbating the ways that we do.

But it is more than that, so many see bottoms, especially pussybois as weak, effeminate, girly, prissy, powerless, and dare I say even as worthless. Well, you know something I say bullshit to all of that! A very large of bottom men and pussyboi's are not those things, and while some of us maybe one or two things we are never powerless or worthless ever. We maybe the ones getting fucked, but it doesn't necessarily make us any of those things and even if we are effeminate, girly and prissy so what of it? We all can't be the same, how boring would that be? 

As pussybois we may take on "girly" terms for our sexual parts, but I can't begin to tell you of the number of guys, especially those int o the dom/sub arena that get off on that. Even if we are using that language, I can't begin to tell you the number jock-muscle bois who use that language besides the average guy. We come many forms, shapes, sizes, and ages. We are all not just one thing.

Even those among ourselves who take on she/her/hers as pussybois, like myself, there is nothing wrong with and shame should never be part of this either. I think of myself this way because of how I identify my sexual parts--- all feminine terms--- not wanting to be trans... which in my thinking is very different than what I blog about.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...