Tuesday, June 15, 2021

sluts, whore's & himbo's oh my


Got to this post late in the day today, and I'll apologize for that. The day has not been an easy one. But I woke thinking I wanted to take the time and write something close to my heart: slut's whore's and himbo's. Two of these three things I've been called in my past and even in my present. Himbo, I fit, I feel part of the thinking, while an other part I fall sadly very short of: athletic, jock-ish, muscle-y and masculine. All of the things I am not. The slut part of himbo I do fit, and while I've lost in the last year-and-a-half close to 90 pounds I'm still would like to loose more, those damn cookies I'm fond of---damn you!

I think this goes back to this ideology that for many of us, especially as gay men, and maybe more pronounced for those of us tagged as "sissy" when we finally do come out; there's this sense of urgency of making up for lost time of being fully ourselves and especially in the arena of having sex with men. I think too this issue of "lost time" can be further compounded for those of us, myself included who are bottoms/pussyboi's.

As I think I've said here before I knew very early one I was different, that the language for that difference came in regards to the teasing I endured in high school and by thirteen I was indeed gay. I waited, as I've said before till I was eighteen though to have sex with a man. A man who became my lover and I was in a throuple. Luckily I also had two men who loved sharing me with other men--- their friends--- and who adored watching me get railed. By twenty-one l had sex in the thousands of times. I was "their slut" and every time I had the opportunity to go pussy up I did.


As I've said before, Michael even way back in 1985 was calling me "his/their pussy". I had and still have no shame about it. It's not like I can undo it. In the 166th day of this year (June 15th, 2021) I've been already been bred 38 times... that's not the total dick count as I don't count the ones that don't cum at all. that's about a load every 4.37 days, not bad but not what I want either. But things are complicated at the moment.

A few years back I did keep track of total number of loads for the year and that year it was just 54; so I'm well to surpassing that. If I could I would be getting fucked and bred multiple times a day; maybe four to six at the least. I'm a bit insatiable.  You should be too.

These terms have been and are used against us and I say fuck that mess... you want to be a whore than by god be one. Feel no shame about it, at ALL, EVER!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...