Tuesday, August 2, 2022

In Heat

My husband was so fucking hot. He had surprised me after we had been married a couple weeks by going into heat. We had had hot sex before, but he turned insatiable when his cycles started. He smelled good and could give me an instant erection just by walking into a room. His cycles covered a brief window, and we were both glad he could work from home because I don't think I would trust his horny pussy out in the work world. I loved coming home to find him already on his back on our bed, or the couch, or the floor. Naked, legs up, his beautiful cunt winking at me in hunger. I would strip down as I walked towards him, crawling up between his outstretched legs, to the font of our desire. To worship that tasty pussy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...