Sunday, August 7, 2022

Pre-dawn Tryst

2 a.m. in the morning and I've got to get out of bed to piss. It's been six months since the wife left in the divorce. Good riddance I say, she never gave it up anyway so what was the point? I've got back to sleeping nude how I like. It's just me and Bobby. He's eighteen this week, Friday actually and today is only Sunday. I get up, not bother dressing because I know he's dead asleep. My erection is bobbing in from of me. All nine cut inches. A bit of pre-cum on the head. Whatever it was I was dreaming must have been awfully damn good. I quietly walk down the hall to the restroom. We live on one of those historic homes in the heart of the historic district of my home town. I'm so quiet as I'm not wanting to disturb Bobby as I'll have to walk by his room to get to the john. As I walk closer to his bedroom door I notice it's open. I'll just close it on my way by.

Once at his door though I peek in. The sheet is covering only his left leg that is slightly bent and his full bubble butt is slightly arched as well as fully exposed. He's stark naked. Sleeps just like me. He's grown up so very fast. He's quite the young man. Then my thoughts turn mischievous and I stand just a foot in his door frame watching him. He's got himself a really nice ass. Nice and firm. Look at how round it is. Damn baby boi has a bubble butt. He shifts a lil in his sleep and his left leg bends more causing his ass to arch up even more. I walk in another step and the moonlight floods the room. There's not a single hair on that ass. Interesting. Wonder if he uses his allowance to wax it. Bobby turns a lil more on on side and his testicles are on display. Well, I'll be goddamned those are hairless too. OK, now. Get a hold of yourself. It just means either he shaves them or gets them waxed as there's not even peach fuzz. 

I walk in another foot and my erection is dripping staring at him and that all to perfect ass of his. He mumbles something in his sleep and I can't make out what he said. Hhmm, wonder what else he waxes or shaves. I walk over to the side of the bed and with his left leg bent so much, all I have to do is grab his left asscheek and gently move it. FUCK, his pussy is hairless. Wait where did that come from? He has an asshole not a pussy. Christ what am I thinking and I know I have to take my hand off of his perfect ass but I simply can't it's so smooth, and firm. Feels to damn good. Christ, ROBERT he's your son. True but it's been six months and here is free and clear, available pussy. I'll just drag my finger over his pussy pucker.  GOD FUCKING DAMN, his asshole is slick! Why is it slick.

I finally remove my hand from his upturned ass and open the bed side nightstand quietly, the bottom drawer. Oh my! Well that explains that. There's a jar of Vaseline with no lid on it. But why? Close the bottom quietly and open the second one quietly. He shifts in his sleep again and his ass is even high in the air. OH SHIT! It's a ten inch dildo with a film of Vaseline on it. Is it from today, or tonight? How often is he using it? I close the drawer and my hand goes back to his ass. Slipping my finger in. I knew it! Vaseline on the inside too! It was tonight! Poor boi has a pussy in heat. God he feels so good, so wet in here. 

"Daddy," he moans in his sleep and it startles me but I know not to move an iota. Even if one finger is buried in his greasy cunt. "Daddy, daddy, daddy," he moans again. 

I know this is a test, somehow. I know he's dreaming of getting dicked. I start sliding my finger in and out of his upturned butt very slowly I'm not wanting to wake him.

"Oh my pussy," Bobby moans. 

Ok, that cements it. My boi, is a pussyboi. Even knows he's pussy. That's an incredible start if you ask me. I add a second finger to his twat. He's moaning his head off fast sleep. That's it! I can't wait any longer. I have to taste that CUNT! Damn he's so sweet tasting, so fucking smooth too.

"WHAT the actual fuck?"

"Bobby! You're awake."

"Yeah and your face is in my pussy, Dad. You care to explain that?"

"Um, well."

"Well, um, what?"

I ignored him and went back to nibbling, chewing, licking, slurping, rubbing my stubble into, sucking on his spit slick twat and all he could do was moan. My tongue dragging just on the outer lips then probing inside, then back to running my tongue on his outer pussy lips; back and forth, back and forth over and over again till he was panting.

"You better be planning on fucking me, Dad."

"Oh I plan on it. Planned on it the second I felt Vaseline in your cunt, baby boi."

"You plan on breeding my pussy Daddy?"

"I breed you, son, then it becomes MY pussy. You do understand that right?"

"Yes, of course I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...