Saturday, August 6, 2022

My Bois

Jason just showed up this way. Apparently he had been shaved and trained properly by a previous Daddy. He thought he would like to try and be more Dom for a minute so I told him he could fuck my house boy. He's got a decent dick and good size balls. I figured he would at least make Gabe a little sloppy for me to enjoy later. And I was right. Gabe was yelping and begging for Jason's cum in no time. Quickly followed by a howl as Jason drained his nuts in my boy. 

He then crawled out of the room like this and told me he would much prefer to be my bitch. So after a few licks of his pussy I mounted his cunt. He has obviously had lots of experience taking cock and does it well. But while I was plowing him he called Gabe in and told him to show me what he had done to his twat. So I feasted on Jason's load inside of Gabe's pussy as I long dicking the inside of Jason's cunt till I could take no more. I blasted inside of Jason and he howled again, as he shot his load on the floor. I knew Gabe would clean that up, so when I finally slid free of Jason I simply replaced my cock in his ass with my finger and walked him to the bed. I laid down and he cleaned my cock with his mouth. As he finished Gabe came to lay with us and told me the floor was clean again, he had licked up Jason's load. I laid back with boy on either side of me, each with a head on my shoulder and a leg over mine. Smelling their cum flavored breath, just being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...