Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Dick and pussy as nature intended

The temporary pain is nothing compared to the wonderful fullness I feel when a man’s cock is buried deep inside my starving pussy. Sometimes I’ll cum from just the fucking, but that is a secondary pleasure, not a requirement; what is a requirement is the pussy stretch. I love sucking dick, but when a man is using my pussy, when he’s really cunting me out for all he is worth, I can fully surrender like no other time in my life. It’s that when a man is using me, I mean really releasing his primal self I feel a sense of self worth and value. I feel like my full, authentic self with my cunt stuffed.

Perspective is everything for me. When an Alpha uses his body to fuck,  deep in the rut of his fuck, the only sensation he wants to feel is pleasure; and that pleasure is coming from my pussy. That pleasure comes from my open, gaping cunt that is taking that relentless rut. Every sense of the male is focused on arriving at his destination. Ejaculation--- hopefully breeding me but again not a requirement and really his decision to make not mine. Nothing else matters.

And in the wonderful brutality of his dicking me down, gaping me fully open, stretching my pussy to fit his big dick I discover “self worth”.  It’s like we are two entirely different species.  Alpha and beta. Daddy and baby gurl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...