Thursday, September 15, 2022

The Twins

It wasn't easy having having twin sons and being a single father. The wife fled with some young gigolo after they were born. It was alright with me anyway, but I became mother & father especially those very early years, thank god for my mom who helped watching them while I worked. The years flew, and they grew so fast. Kevin and Kyle were close, the kind of twins that could read each other minds, so much so it was a lil creepy but in a loving way.

We lived in a small 1930's bungalow home and they shared a room with their twin beds until they protested at ten and wanted one queen bed for a lil more sleeping room. They became quiet, even with me around; even a bit withdrawn after that bed was bought.

Now I was the kind of father that encouraged nudity, as I'm a big time nudist myself and our earliest trips were to family nudist spots so my bois grew not having an issue around nudity or seeing others nude. I'm also the type of Dad that also had the birds and bees talk with them both at ten, before their friends...hopefully... told them first. Even told them about gay sex, which I'll admit might seem unusual for a father to have that conversation with his sons, but I wanted to be supportive if they were.

As they grew older it wasn't unusual to someone in our house with an erection and the bois were comfortable with that as well,  One night when they were fourteen in the middle of the night, around three a.m. I had to use the john; so I got out of bed nude, as I've slept nude since I was twelve, Padding my way down the hall I approach my sons bedroom and the door is open, which is not all that unusual. They were asleep on the bed, the sheet hanging off the side of the and the bois were sleeping nude. What I found curious was they were sleeping in a sixty nine, with each others penis's in their mouths. I quietly walked by as my dick began to stiffen. Did my business in the bathroom and quietly walked back to my bedroom with a full on hard on.

Got back to my bed and jerked off to that image, them sucking each other off. But as I began to drift off I wandered what else they were doing. It was my dreams that scared me to a degree as I've never thought of myself as gay, my brother Norm was and he had been with his lover since they were both eighteen--- they're both now approaching forty. I know Norm was the "bottom" in that relationship and I was beyond cool with it. But a father worries how the world will treat his son or sons if they are gay. I can't tell you how many how many times I saw that scene of them sleeping like that and it also ending with my jerking off in my room.

There sixteenth birthday we threw this big bash with all their friends, and the vast majority were openly gay bois, mine hadn't said a word about the mutual blow jobs and neither had I. It was still their secret. But their friends were very huggy and kissing most of the day and at times it was nearly impossible to hide my growing erection. By the end of the party I was in agony, just wanting to get off. The party ended and everybody had gone home late. We all turned in, and about four in the morning I had to piss, but passing their room this time they both were facing the wall and Kevin was fucking the hell out of Kyle who was quietly moaning his head off. I stood a lil way away from the door and watched some of the hottest sex I've ever seen and began to jerk off watching Kevin's dick pummel Kyle's ass.

That's when I clearly heard Kyle clearly say, "Come on bro, fuck my pussy harder." Kevin became animalistic in his rutting, hammering Kyle's ass. I could hear Kevin's balls slap Kyle's taint

"Damn your so open, feels so fucking good."

"You going to breed me again."

"Of course, it's what great pussy is for."

Kevin grunted hard and then said, "here it comes bro, my baby makers." That's when I shot my load in my hand trying my best to remain silent. I actually turned on my heel walked to the laundry room and pissed in the sink as I didn't want them seeing or hearing me. The next two years I saw that scene so many time I lost track, but I noticed it was always Kyle who was on the bottom and I never made a peep or was discovered. Again letting them think their father didn't know. My feelings though were changing though too as well as my dreams which were always filled with my fucking & breeding them both.

Their eighteenth birthday I asked if it could be just the three of us to celebrate their birthday and they both agreed. I made my infamous five cheese five meat lasagne, a nice big Caesar salad and a big cassata cake for desert. And since it was just the three of us we were all nude that Saturday. Not bothering to dress at all.

"Um, Dad. We need to tell you something," they both said in unison as we ate their birthday cake.

"I know, you're both gay."

"You know! How do you even know?"

"Well for starters the 69 sleeping with your moths stuffed with each others cocks when you were twelve. I saw the two of you many times doing that then the fucking at sixteen."

"Oh gawd."

"What? I just let you bois figure it out, you know. You're both gay, you're both gay so what! I noticed something though."

"What would that be?"

"Well it's Kyle who's always ass up, and he calls it pussy."

"That's true. I am Dad, and it's how I see things for me. Since I get fucked all the time, it's how I see my role. Being Kevin's pussy. And I'm sure you've been able too figure out I'm the more effeminate one of the two of us. I should say too that I'm non-binary."

Kevin jumped in quickly saying, "besides, Dad he's got one hungry cunt."

"Question is Kevin, do you ever go ass up?"

"Rarely, but I have.

"Would you consider going ass up for your old man?"

"I might."

Kyle jumped in greedily saying, "I'd go pussy up for you Dad all the damn time. Twice as much dick, and twice as up loads up my cunt. I mean come on."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...