Friday, October 7, 2022

Mount Katahdin

 

It was late June and the phone rang when my phone rang on Monday.

"Hey Gregory, you got a few minutes to talk."

"Sure do. What's up." It was my baby brother, actually my only sibling.  I was two years older and many confused us as twins. I was twenty-four and he was twenty-two.

"Well July fourth is Thursday and I know we both have a four day weekend and neither of us having plans I was wondering if you'd want to go roughing it near Mount Katahdin but away from the Appalachian Trial, the way less touristy part walk a few miles in and spend the weekends when we ere teenagers."

He was right I had no plans at all, and the trip sounded like so much fun as we used to camp all the time as teenagers borrowing our Dad's V.W. Bug, the original that is not the remake. We were also both horribly single as Marty was horribly shy, and I was kind of nerdy and worked way to much overtime. "Sure I'd love too. But lets leave right after work on Wednesday. I can take the bus downtown  and you pick me up in Dad's old bug just like old times."

"Great. I"ll you see you then."

Five o'clock finally rolled around and I climbed into the VW with my brother. I came out of the office wearing a t-shirt and teeny nylon shorts.

"That outfit is awful daring for work there Greg. Those were any shorter your junk be falling out."

"Oh don't be silly I changed in the locker room the office has for the gym and left my suit and tie locked there."

We drove for a bit smoking dope all the way there as our father grew it in the basement of our old childhood home. We arrived at Mount Katahdin and took the most scenic country road we knew of, that ran int o the middle of no where. Parked the car at the edge of the forest, hide by some big ole bushes so we weren't towed; and even hung a sign in the front window that said "camping"... just like old times. We walked seven miles into the woods, Greg leading the way and from behind I could tell he had bulked up muscle wise, especially his bouncing bubble butt in those itty bitty shorts. We used this ole handmade trail, we made years ago as kids, when our family went camping and walked the five miles to the spot near the stream. Took off our shirts a quarter of the way there and then set up the single eight man tent our dad still had and gathered firewood.

By the time we were finished it was noon, tit was time for some grub and it was the heat of the day. No one was around for as far as the eye could see, and no one was years ago either. Apparently this spot never saw but our yearly traction and was still our own private paradise. We both smoked some more dope and Marty started the fire for the hotdogs in the cooler, which other then the tent was our largest thing we carried. The beer we had used a mini dolly for the ten cases we brought. The flames were high as it started.

"Hey we have some time for a dip in the river if you want, before we can use that fire without burning everything. I'll race you to the water." I dropped my shorts and was naked dashing to the river as Marty struggled with his shorts and Andrew Christian's I noticed he was wearing.

Damn! He's gorgeous! What a physique! I swear even his dick has gotten bigger somehow. Dear good look at that chiseled ass of his, Marty thought as he watched his brother.

"Water feels great, you better hurry up."

Mart ran naked to the stream and jumped in. They horsed around in the water, splashing each other, tossing each other around, even wrestling in the water. Noticing the fire had died down they got out.

"Shit, I forgot the towels," Mart said.

"It's ok bro. It's just us. We'll dry."

Marty grabbed the sticks and the both bent down and started roasting the hotdogs. 

"I hope you remembered ma's potato salad."

"Sure did grabbed it this morning before work. Even kissed her for you."

"You're such a good boi, Marty." They began drinking beer with lunch.

Well that seems a bit odd he called me a boi. I'm just two years younger. It was then he noticed again Greg's big dick.

"Hey, I brought something fun."

"You did what."

Greg opened his back pack took out a small bag, opened it, wet his finger stuck it in, moved over right next to Marty and proceeded to stick his finger in his anus.

"Booty Bumps." He left his finger for a second before remove it from his brothers tightness.

"Oh god, that kind of weekend, drunk, high, and drying off from every swim."

"My kind of fun," Greg smiled.

"I see." By dusk they were so drunk and high it wasn't even funny.

Sitting around the fire, after the moon was in the sky and a moonlight swim Greg spoke up."Want to play a game?"

"All I brought was cards, bro."

"I'm to wasted for that. Wasted brings about honesty. Why don't we play Truth or Dare?"

"Aren't we a lil old for that?"

"Oh come on, were older now so much more to ask."

"Oh alright. I'll say truth," Marty spoke up.

"Have you been staring at me off and on all day or is it just me?"

"What do you mean by that."

"Exactly what I said."

"Ok, maybe a lil, but you've seemed to bulk up since I last saw you. Have you?

"Truth is, yes I have five pounds the last couple months.I get to ask again since I answered your question Greg said.

"Hey that's not fair," Marty giggled but ok. "Truth"

"You dating anyone?"

"Nope did for about two weeks, they called it off. Not their type they said."

"They, huh," Greg cocked an eyebrow.

"Hey I ask the question now, Mr. Muscles," Marty roared in laughter. "Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"You seeing anybody?"

"Nope not yet. Hopelessly single," and Greg passed out drunk.

Marty got him to the tent somehow and on top of the queen size air mattress. He rifled through Greg backpack and found nothing but a wife-beater top. Greg was laying on his back, legs parted his dick snaking it's way down his upper leg. Marty climb unto the air mattress naked as well, and the minute he laid down he passed out. Around three a.m. Greg woke up stumbled out of the tent, walked a few feet away still drunk and pissed. Once back into the tent he saw Marty asleep on his back, his hard on bobbing in front of him. Eight big inches was his guess. That's when Greg decided to level the playing field reached into Marty's backpack grabbed the four pair of his Andrew Christian's went back outside and threw them on the coals and they went up in flames. He grabbed the bag of cock, wet his finger and stuck a booty bump up his ass and one into a sleeping Marty's. He bent the wrong way with the ziplock bag sealed in his hand and was millimeters from Marty's dick. He engulfed it, balls deep effortlessly. Blowing Marty like a whore, rolling his heavy balls in his hands.

Startled awake mid blowjob, "Greg what the hell!"

"Sorry couldn't resist. Looked to good to resist if you ask me," he mumbled through a mouth full of dick.

"Are you gay?"

"Yup. Gay as a goose. Big ole pussygurl, despite my muscles."

"A what did you call yourself?"

"Oh, that. A pussygurl. You know effeminate, girly bottom gay 'guy' who calls his sexual bits my feminine terms. Asshole is called 'my pussy'," he even made the air quotes when he said it, "and I'm a big old submissive too. Dick me down like some cheap slut and I'll you Daddy," he giggled. "Was your they you spoke of during truth or dare a guy, Marty?"

"Yeah, he was. How you'd know though."

"Simply because you used they." He went back to deep throating Marty like a madman."

"You know keep that up, and I'm going to want more than just lips. The former somewhat boyfriend said my dick was just too big for him. It's why he left. Said I left him a sore, gaping cavern."

"I say sign me up, cunt my pussy but good Daddy!"

"Get up on all fours, and show Daddy some twat, you bitch..."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...