Sunday, December 18, 2022

The Circle Jerk


I used to think that just because I was a hot macho jock with a nice dick, I was a Man no matter what. I could play with my asshole and enjoy it. So what? That didn't make me anything less.

Then on a dare, I decided to fuck myself with a dildo during a team circle jerk on an away game. One of my buddies took this vid. Watching it now, seeing how helpless I was, legs in the air, gooning out as I plowed my own hole... and realizing I have a pussy it's hard to imagine how I ever thought of myself as a Man. 

Men are tops. They have dicks. They fuck. And here I was, getting fucked senseless by a piece of silicone. I realized I was a big ole pussygurl and I began crying tears of joy. 

At least the other guys wouldn't have to worry about jerking off any more. Not when my slutty pussy was their public property especially now that they all new I loved getting fucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...