Tuesday, December 20, 2022

So, You Were Right

I laughed. I could see it in his face, the way he chewed his lip, choked back his words before they spilled out. He desperately wanted to tell me to fuck off, but he managed to stop himself. 

I could tell he really wanted to put on his angry alpha personality, but stripped naked in front of me he knew it wouldn't work. This is where he was most vulnerable.

He could see my cock swinging in front of me. It made him so self-conscious he played with his own inadequate little clitty. It was so cute I smiled. I was already imagining locking it up in a tiny chastity cage. He would ask me to do it eventually, once he came to accept that he could never compete with me for control and that he was just my pussy.

 I'd shave the little body hair he displayed, remove the last of what he now thought of as his manhood. He'd spent so much time building up his muscles to overcome not having a bigger dick that he had almost convinced himself he was a man.

But half an hour with me had made him question that. It was why he stood here now, playing with his dicklet wanting to say something, but unable to in the reality of my cock swaying between my legs. He had called me to meet this time, hesitating to say exactly what he wanted. I had told him a few days before he was a pussygurl, he tried to fight it. He'd lose. Then he'd win, because his true self was beginning to display itself. 

"OK, so you were right. I'm a pussygurl. It's hard to admit it, but you're right. You're right about so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...