Monday, April 17, 2023

Companion Erotica: Chapter Six

"Companion Erotica" from the world of Holmes & Watson, a series from Richard Saw. Amazon.com: Richard Saw: books, biography, latest update 



Chapter 6: Post-Operation Recovery
 

 

I went into hospital the next day and before I knew it, I was waking up after the surgery with barely a hangover. Taylor appeared, kissing me in the lips and telling me what a brave girl I’d been, but I drifted off to sleep again and the next time I awoke, there was Dr Jensen, flanked by two huge, muscled, and handsome male nurses. “The operation went perfectly,” he informed me. “You’ll sleep today, and we’ll remove the bandages in a couple of days. Because you’re a much bigger patient than we’re used to, I’ve assigned Hassam and Khalid to look after you.”

Both of them gave me big grins and I immediately felt comforted by their presence. The operation had taken many hours and it had taken a lot more out of me then I’d expected. Dr Jensen informed me that he wanted me in hospital until he was satisfied of my recovery and for the next few days, Hassam and Khalid would be taking care of me. Apparently Dr Jensen and Taylor had decided without asking me that it would be better for my recovery if Taylor stayed away. My future husband had left me a note telling me that it would give me a chance to embrace my virginity before we tied the knot. I knew he was joking but I found myself happy to agree. Taylor needed lots of attention and wasn’t a good nurse at the best of times.

No comments were made by either Hassam or Khalid of the procedure I had undergone, and both were impressed with my body and its definition. They made it clear their role was to help me recover back to full health and they tutted when I asked when I could get back into the gym. As soon as I felt able to walk though, they had me in the private gymnasium doing stretching to keep my muscles in tip-top shape. They also gave me long massages each day and I tried to hold in my moans as their big hands worked over my big arse and some of their fingers edged towards my desperate cunt.

I did not realise how sensitive my body was, nor how it needed sexual pleasure every day. Taylor had trained my body well and though it was still recovering, I found it pulsating with need. Taylor and I sexted every day but seeing him wank on camera just made me lust after the taste of his cum. I found myself shivering and moaning whenever Hassam or Khalid touched me. They would exchange glances but never said anything, so I tried to restrain my horniness in front of them. They were professionals. The least I could was keep it in my hospital gown.

Dr Jensen didn’t make it any easier. He clearly liked the gym too and would sometimes do his rounds in a muscle top that gave you more than a peak of his defined chest. And of course all he talked about was sex... about sensitivity of your pussy, and how it would open to accommodate the thickest of cocks. God. It was some sort of torture I was going through.

When the day came for the bandages to be removed, I could not remember being so excited about anything. Dr Jensen warned me that it would be a little red, but I was not disappointed. And when I did a live stream to Taylor that evening, he got hard so quickly. Dr Jensen then conducted another discussion with Taylor while my feet were in stirrups and my legs wide apart, where they agreed that I would stay in hospital for the rest of the week to complete my recovery. I knew they were both deliberately doing it this way so that I felt like Taylor’s girl. And since he was paying the extraordinary fees, I guess he could. And while I might feel ready for action, my pussy definitely was not.

I admit that I couldn’t stop looking once the bandages had been removed, fascinated by it. Dr Jensen told me that some people had phantom limb syndrome after the operation, but I had none of that. I guess there wasn’t enough there to begin with. Khalid came in to show me how to apply cream on a regular basis to help the recovery. It felt sore to touch to begin with and not very pleasurable, and Khalid could see my disappointed expression. “Do not worry my baby,” he said, surprising me with his soft tone and stroking the back of my neck. “Your flower will get better in a few days and then it will be everything you want.” And he leaned over and kissed me, his beautiful lips sending tingling all the way to my new pussy. As he lent over, his legs brushed against my hand, and I could feel a huge thick cock resting there. I gave a little whimper, but he just grinned as if he knew exactly what I needed. And then he stepped away as if nothing at all had happened. 

Over the next few days it was as Khalid said. My pussy became softer and less painful to touch, and soon, if I wasn’t in the gym building my strength back up, I was sliding my fingers down there. Taylor was horny beyond all belief too. We contemplated having him come visit and me blowing him, but one, or either of us managed to resist. Staying apart before the wedding now seemed a beautiful idea and we both knew it would be hard, but a little sacrifice would be worth the pleasure on our wedding night.

As soon as it felt soft to touch, I saw Dr Jensen daily. Taylor had desperately wanted to come along or watch via Zoom, but Dr Jensen insisted that it just be the two of us. Each day we stretched my new pussy a little more so I would be ready to take Taylor, and that the muscles and my new clit would get used to the pleasure.

I would strip naked and get up in the stirrups while Dr Jensen would gently fuck me with a dildo. The first days weren’t too special, as there wasn’t a lot of feeling. But it quickly got better and on day three I had my first orgasm.

“You’re doing very well,” Dr Jensen nodded proudly. “Are you looking forward to having Taylor’s cock in you?”

“This is the longest I’ve been without a cock in me,” I smiled awkwardly. “One of the reasons we kept ourselves apart was that I couldn’t trust Taylor to just fuck my arse. Well he said he couldn’t trust himself. I think he wants me a virgin for our wedding day.”

“And what do you want?”

“Oh yes,” I said breezily, as if the lack of dick in my life right now was no problem. “I think it will be beautiful if we do that.” But as I said it, I saw a lump growing in Dr Jensen’s tight trousers. I swallowed but couldn’t look away.

“I see,” he said, offering no further comment and then standing up so I could see it stretch down his trousers. “I see you’re back in the gym more now. Have Khalid and Hassam been helping you?”

Just as he asked that and before I could decipher if it was meant to have a sexual contention or was just about my physical wellbeing, there was a polite knock on the door and Hassam entered with some documents that needed to be signed. He looked over at me with my legs in the stirrups, and the evidence of my orgasm leaking down out of my pussy, and my body covered in sweat. And he smiled. It was so sweet that I could almost feel another orgasm building.

“Hassam,” Dr Jensen suddenly asked. “Have you examined the pussy after orgasm?”

“Many times doctor,” Hassam smiled, his voice deep and smooth. 

“Come,” Dr Jensen said, stepping towards me and summoning Hassam with a wave of his hand. “Let’s look at this one together,” and they both put on gloves and slid their fingers into my wet pussy as if I was a model to be examined at medical school.

“See how we’ve sculptured the clitoris out of that tiny little penis he had,” Dr Jensen began. “It takes very little stimulation to start it orgasming.” Both of them stated to play with it and I couldn’t do anything but roll my head back and start to moan.

“It is some great work you’ve done doctor,” Hassam said. “It will be a very lucky man who will get to fuck this day in, day out.”

“Why? Do you wish it was you Hassam?” Dr Jensen teased.

“He, he, he,” Hassam’s laugh filled the room. “Can you not see my cock?” 

I could. It was huge and tenting his scrubs. I was sweating now... seconds away from begging for it.

“Indeed!” Dr Jensen nodded. “Well that’s enough learning for today,” he said suddenly and both of them withdrew their fingers from me, took their gloves off and Hassam exited the room. I was devastated. I looked at Dr Jensen with pleading eyes.

 ”Ok. I lied. I need dick so bad.” I confessed. 

“Do you have an open relationship?” Dr Jensen asked as he finished some paperwork. 

“Well yes but within limits,” I admitted. “We fell into monogamy without thinking about it too much. And then Taylor found he was busier than expected and not around all the time. So we discussed it and we agreed that I could play around a little if I wanted. Just no one,” and I smiled at the irony, “That looks like him. So it’s mostly been the occasional bro at the gym. I’ve even brought a few home. But frankly Taylor fucks me so much that I don’t usually think about other men. That’s why this is so hard.”

“What happens when you bring on home?”

“Taylor gets very turned on by what he calls lesbian sex. So me and another big muscle guy play with each other while he wanks. Lots of kissing and touching while we both gaze at his huge dick. And eventually we both end up begging him for it.”

“Very hot,” Dr Jensen agreed.

“Yeah... but generally, “ I admitted, “I’ve never found anyone like Taylor. I don’t really wank as you know, and I’ve been playing with a dildo like you told me in both my pussy and my cunt... but it’s not the same.”

“How does it make you feel, being a virgin for your wedding night?”

“I never knew I could feel this way sexually,” I blushed. “I’m so excited to give part of me over to my man. To let his essence lie in me. It sends tingles deep within me.” Wow, I thought to myself. Getting a pussy really had made me feel like a girl.

“Do you feel different since the operation?”

“I feel vulnerable, but that’s probably just a result of the surgery. But it makes me want to be close to Taylor. I feel dependent on Taylor now, even though I know I’m not. Is that normal?”

Dr Jensen smiled. “Well we usually do this operation on little twinks. And they really want their man to look after them. But yes, after the operation other patients have shown heightened feminine behaviour. So I was interested to see what would happen in your case.”

“I’ll still be horny like a man though?” I asked. “I definitely still feel the need to be fucked. A lot.”

“Oh yes.” Dr Jensen confirmed. “But there seems to be a difference between being on your hands and knees and being on your back. Now that you can open your legs properly like a woman it seems to strip away that last bit of inhibition.”

“Oh god,” I felt a wave of orgasm coming through me. “Yes that’s so true.”

“How many men have you found yourself attracted to today?” Dr Jensen changed the line of questioning. 

I found my body tingling with desire, just to be asked this question. “Ummm... I was watching TV and there were soldiers and just had to touch myself. And then a saw a worker out the window and I  imagined myself on my knees. And then of course your nurses... Hassam and Khalid. I can’t stop thinking of them.” And I swallowed. “You.”

“And how have you handled this?” Dr Jensen asked, taking off his jacket. I could now see that his pecs and biceps pressed against his shirt. I knew he was hot but today in this room it all seemed so much more intense.

“Oh God every night I sexted with Taylor, and I ride the dildos you have made for me of his cock, but it just isn’t the same. I find myself cumming and then twenty minutes later I need it again. I never realised how much I need to taste cock and feel a man in me.”

“Well we made great progress today,” Dr Jensen said, closing his notebook and standing up and walking over to where I still lay with my legs splayed wide open. His fingers caressed my big muscles which thanks to the gym were back to their proper size. In fact the enforced rest had done them some good and the protein I had been guzzling had gone right to them, stretching the hospital pyjamas I was forced to wear. Thankfully Hassam and Khalid had let me work out in the gym in my underwear. Dr Jensen’s fingers reached my hips and then sliding down to my pussy. “Your marriage is tomorrow night. Think of the pleasure Taylor will give you. Just one more night of you and a dildo. Surely you can last until then?”

“No!” I wailed. “I’ll go crazy. I’m worried I’ll beg Taylor to do me over the desk in front of the marriage celebrant and embarrass myself.”

“Sounds like you need a hen party then,” Dr Jensen said. “Would that be allowed?”

“That would definitely be allowed,” I agreed. Though I knew I would run it by Taylor. Knowing him though, he’d probably already told Dr Jensen I needed one.

“Excellent,” Dr Jensen said, walking back to his desk. “Leave it to me. I’ll organise everything.”

“You would do that?” I looked surprised. 

“We offer a full service here,” Dr Jensen gave me a big grin. “But no. I wouldn’t do this for everyone. You are special.”

I went back to my room quite excited and messaged Taylor. He responded immediately and said the idea was perfect and let me know I had full permission to do whatever felt right. He didn’t need to tell me my pussy was off limits. All of which me think that he’d had the idea already. 

“Are you having a stag do then?” I asked.

He chuckled. “Just a few drinks with a work colleague. Too busy at the moment.”

“You’ve got a bunch of muscled male strippers coming over, haven’t you?”

Taylor laughed. “Brazilians! So fucking hot. I’m so horny I was worried I’d fuck you in front of the marriage celebrant if I didn’t let off some steam!”

“That’s what I said too!” I laughed. “Babe. We are made for one another.”

I didn’t know what Dr Jensen might have planned for the evening, but I worked out hard at the gym all afternoon. I didn’t see Hassam or Khalid that afternoon which was a pain as I really wanted to show off how good I was looking. I had to do with live streaming with Ritchie my personal trainer. When we got home, Ritchie blushed and admitted that Marcus the chef had been fucking him the whole time I’d been live-streaming. They both got a bonus from Taylor when he heard.

That evening I dressed in a sexy, tight shirt and pants which showed off his huge arse and big pecs. In fact the muscle I had gained since the operation made everything feel very tight. I felt so handsome and pretty sure that my clothes might not last if there was any dancing. Dr Jensen met me out the front of the hospital with a discrete block Mercedes limousine.  I climbed inside and he insisted on toasting my upcoming nuptials with champagne. “I can’t drink too much,” I laughed. “My body isn’t used to it.”

“Don’t worry we’ll feed you just the right amount,” Dr Jensen smiled, his groin pushing towards me. “Now why don’t you be a good girl and start your hen party with a bang, and get on your knees and suck me off?”

I obeyed without question, though I was worried when I felt my tight white trousers strain at the seams, as I got down. Dr Jensen’s cock was a good eight inches though with a big head that my lips took too without trouble. He gave a little moan as I went down there, feeling the rush of endorphins I’d always felt when I had a cock in my mouth.

He came, flooding my mouth with his load, just as we arrived at our destination. The doctor had been right. It had got me in the mood for my hen night. The bar that Dr Jensen had booked was on top of a building, overlooking Amsterdam and open to the sky. It was small, no one else could see into it and it looked beautiful. When we walked in, I was greeted by Hassam and Khalid, the only other guests. 

“He’s here!” They cheered. I knew that both of them were buff from the way that their biceps constantly poked through their hospital scrubs, but now I was seeing them in casual clothes, they were even hotter. That little buzz from blowing Dr Jensen was replaced with an overwhelming lust. As the champagne continued to flow to toast the wedding, it didn’t take long for the central element of the hen party to begin. No one else was coming, which was fine as I didn’t know anyone in Amsterdam! We had the music pumping, Dr Jensen had his shirt off and was mixing cocktails, and Hassam and Khalid had me as the cream in their Oreo. Shirts had disappeared, and our muscled bodies were grinding against each other. Their hands roved over my bodies as we started to sweat, their lips starting to nibble at my neck. Just feeling them against me, their loving touch enjoying all of me was amazing.

“Are you ready my darling?” Hassam whispered from behind me. His deep voice vibrated through my eardrum. I felt like I was melting into him as he spoke, and I lent my head back on his shoulder. Khalid’s hands gently encouraged my legs to part and my arse to push back until the tell-tale sound of the seams ripping apart could be heard. Warm hands worked their way into the tear and with power that one could barely imagine, they ripped my trousers open. Hassam pulled what little was left of my trousers all the way off.

“Such sexy panties,” Khalid gasped, as he saw the red lacy number I was wearing. I had forgotten that not everyone was used to my sexy lingerie and the two boys were staring at it with barely disguised lust. I knew how to take this up a notch, so I wriggled away from their grasp and as Dr Jensen pumped up the music, I started to dance. This hen’s night was turning into everything I’d always wanted.

Dr Jensen refreshed everyone’s drinks and I started to dance for them, gyrating and twerking like I’d trained myself to do for Taylor. Hassam and Khalid whistled and cheered. “Sweet girl! Sexy girl! You dance for us my baby!”

It was fun to hear their whistles and chants as I danced. I’d never danced in this feminine way for anyone but Taylor, but all of them were lapping it up, appreciating my perfectly cut body, my big muscle arse which was cleft in two by the string of my lacy thong, and my big pecs.

Hassam was loving it all and I started to grind my cunt against his rapidly thickening cock. I could see that both he and Khalid had cocks to match their towering physique and they were filling their trousers. Hassam slipped his hands under my panties and peeled them off while Khalid stood up, shed his trousers and his huge black cock looked directly at me. And I went down on it with pleasure.

“That’s right girl,” Khalid whispered. “This is your hen’s night. Your last night of freedom before you’re tied down to one man and one cock. You need to pleasure as many cocks as you can tonight.”

God I needed it so bad, and Khalid’s cock was amazing. At least 10 inches long, with a beautiful head and thick enough to stretch my jaw. Khalid encouraged me onto my knees so that Hassam could take off his trousers and release his cock, which was almost as big. Dr Jensen looked happy to watch, and with a drink in his hand, he sat back on one of the sofas. The medical professional that he was, he was passing over bottles of lube to both Hassam and Khalid. He even had poppers for me to sniff. I guess he really did know how to host a hen’s night. 

I slid back down on Hassam’s cock and moaned all the way. “Oh my beautiful white princess,” he chuckled. “Before your wedding night you will feel the pleasure of satisfying African cock.”

“He, he,” Khalid chuckled, his laugh deep. “Even the most muscular white man just wants to be a woman when they see a black man’s cock.”

While this wasn’t entirely true, I had lavished attention on plenty of hot black men over the years. And these two were so handsome and beautiful... and loving, that there was nothing more I wanted, then to enjoy them and give them pleasure back.

“Damn this is so hot!” I heard Dr Jensen say. He was smoking a joint and smiling happily as he watched us all. He didn’t seem interested in joining the fun which was fine for me. I’d been very turned on when I was in his consulting room, and he’d been sliding a dildo very slowly into me. Shirtless, with his golden tanned skin and buff body he was hot, but I wanted to make sure Hakim and Khalid were well pleasured.

Dr Jensen handed the joint over and Khalid and Hakim took deep draws. “You want some, little princess?” Khalid asked, sounding more relaxed and soulful than I thought possible.

“I ... I don’t do drugs,” I blushed. Which wasn’t exactly true as I’d been on some good round of steroids to get me to where I was.

Khalid however leant forward and blew the smoke into my open mouth. I couldn’t not open my lips for him, and the delicious smoke filled my mouth. My highly cut, muscle-hardened body instantly reacted, and I became even more relaxed and open than usual. It was the last push that I needed. I bent over and took Khalid’s cock in my mouth as Hassam started to fuck me deeply. 

I started to embrace the whole experience without thinking too much. After all, Taylor was no doubt sitting back on a sofa with some extraordinarily expensive whiskey in his hand, and a Brazilian stripper sucking his cock. I’d never been open to an encounter like this, even when I was single I’d been cautious. I’d always been a one-on-one sort of man, monogamous in the moment was how I liked to think of it. But in this moment I realised that I had been storing up the stress of many things, from agreeing to the operation, to marriage, to the actual relationship with a young pup like Taylor, and I needed to let it all out. And getting spit-roasted by two big black cocks was certainly a hell of a good way to chill out.

Hassam’s cock started to pummel my prostate and I felt an orgasm build in my pussy. It was a pleasure I’d never imagined I’d receive, at least not from anal stimulation. This was an unexpected delight. My eyes rolled back, and I started to moan. Hassam fucked me all the way until my orgasm crescendo-ed. But unlike before, this one orgasm didn’t stop my desire. I felt like I had only just begun. Khalid put me on my back on the sofa, held my legs wide apart and took his turn. He started slowly and then as he realised my cunt had been loosened up, he started to pile drive into me with enthusiasm. Hassam was still hard, so Khalid picked me up and slid me down on his cock before easing himself in as well. And just like that... there were two huge cocks inside me.

Though I was almost as tall as them and bulked up with muscles, I felt a little girl between them. Even though no one was touching my new pussy, I felt like I couldn’t stop having another orgasm. Shattered and exhausted by the alcohol and the four or so orgasms I’d already had... I was losing count... my African gods decided to give me a breather. 

“Do you want a ride doctor?” Khalid asked Dr Jensen, who was still looking chilled on the other sofa, enjoying the show.

“Naww,” he smiled. “Never been into arse myself. Even one as hot as that. You boys know I’m a pussy lover.”

“Shall we bring it over to you?” Hassam gave a huge smile. And without waiting the two men picked me up from either side and lifted me above Dr Jensen. Without waiting, he lent back and began to eat me out. Oh my! Dr Jensen wasn’t an expert for nothing. I felt a rush of blood to my pussy and stars exploding within my entire body. He knew how to pleasure a pussy, just like Taylor knew his way around a cunt. 

“Yes my princess,” Hassam whispered in my ear, the warm breath sending me crazy. “Scream like the woman you are. Let the men know that your pleasure depends on us. Tell everyone what you want.”

“I want your load,” I gabbled. “I need your cum in my cunt and in my mouth... oh god, oh god,” I started to scream as Dr Jensen forced a full weeping orgasm from my pussy as a result of his mouth. I came all over his face, my orgasm, my cum, pouring down Dr Jensen’s buff chest.

“Fucking sweet pussy,” he murmured, in a happy and high buzz.

Khalid and Hassam then took over, fucking me from both ends, I don’t know how many times. I just know that my cunt was sopping, my pussy wet and aching and my mouth covered in cum. It was the perfect hen night.

Once we were all fucked out, we collapsed together on the sofas. It was only then that I remembered my shredded pants. “Shit!” I mumbled. “How are we going to get back to the hospital?”

Dr Jensen seemed to regain his faculties. “We got you a present. Might be useful now.” And he handed over a bag.

I opened it up to find a sexy cheerleader outfit, with  tight lycra bikini top and a pleated skirt. 

“It’s your hen do,” Dr Jensen explained. “I was going to dress you in this but...” and he laughed. “Things got  out of hand too quickly. But put it on now and no one will notice you coming back in a little skirt after such a wild night.”

This seemed like a sensible idea, given everything that had happened, so I wiggled the skirt over my big muscle arse.

It wasn’t built for a big muscle man like me, with an arse my size, so it barely covered my new pussy, and the slightest move and it lifted up exposing my sopping, red cunt. 

“That is sweet,” Dr Jensen whistled.

“It would have been so hot,” sighed Hassam, sounding almost disappointed. 

“Where are my panties?” I asked, hoping that even though they were tiny and lacy, they would give me a little more privacy.

“Here!” Khalid’s deep booming voice sent a tingle down me. 

I turned around to see him sliding my panties across his face, sniffing them deeply. As I reached for them,  he shook his head. “Uh huh. I’m keeping them. Memory of the sexiest girl I ever fucked.”

Well I could hardly deny such a compliment. I leant over and kissed him, feeling his tongue invade me. Fingers danced around my pussy, and I felt Hassam’s lips on my neck. God, I would do it all again if any one of us had the energy. 

Dr Jensen dragged me away and we both headed down to the ground floor and the waiting limousine. He had been right,  it was late night in Amsterdam, no one batted an eyelid to the sight of a grown man with muscles in a tiny skirt. Until that is, we got to the car. I had not had a chance to notice the driver when he’d picked us up, but he was holding the door open for us this time. I might have been tired, but he still caught my eye. He was bald, wider than me, and had the steely eye of a handsome Arab man, his dark features radiating power.

“Dr Jensen!” The driver called out, waving him over. “Are you ready...” and then his eyes caught me. “Who’s the hot piece of arse you have here?” And he gave a lascivious grin. 

“Mo, this is ...” and Dr Jensen smirked. “This is Anabelle. It’s her hen night and she’s been having a good time.”

Mo chuckled. As I neared the door and I bent to get in, his hand went straight up skirt, and I squealed.

“Oh that’s hot!” He chuckled. 

“Should I drive back?” Dr Jensen suggested. “I’m sure Anabelle would love some more attention.”

“Oh hell yeah!” Mo declared, putting his cap on Dr Jensen’s head, and taking off his jacket and tie on the street. I sat in the limo, trying to hold my little skirt down as Mo stepped in and closed the door behind him. He took off his white shirt, exposing a big, wide hairy muscle chest.

“You’re a sweet little girl Anabelle,” his voice was silky smooth. “Why don’t you lift that skirt and let a real man satisfy you.”

“Don’t you want me to suck you first?” I asked.

“Not enough time baby,” Mo chuckled. “Plus, I don’t need any warmup, and neither do you.”

And it was true. His big, veiny cock was rock hard and dripping pre-cum already. His pants and underwear was off, and he had me on the back seat as Dr Jensen drove off. Mo growled as he pushed me on my back and flicked my skirt up. I was terrified that he’d slide into my new pussy and christen it before Taylor could.

“No, please,” I begged.

“Don’t worry baby,” he laughed roughly. “I’m after that cunt of yours. Not your pussy. Com’ere!” He ordered and then his big hands grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his cock.

Even though I was well and truly stretched, the shock of Mo’s thick cock without any lube slamming deep into my cunt, forced the breath out of me. 

“Oh hell yeah,” Mo growled. And he took further control of my legs, forcing me wider apart as I struggled to hold onto the back seat. My prostate felt huge, and each time his cock slammed into it, I screamed louder. I was still coming down from the wave when Mo would slam into it again. He seemed to know exactly where to go and how hard to do it. Khalid and Hassam had been wonderful long fucks, but Mo knew how to get a girl’s knickers wet in the shortest possible time. Even though there was no cum left in me, I was orgasming almost straight away.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah. You love it girl, I’ll have you cumming in no time,” Mo roared. He was proud of his ability and rightly so.

“Oh yes, fuck yes, ohhh I can’t control it... I’m cumming,” I found myself screaming.

“That’s it baby,” Mo rasped. “Take my load, big Mo’s gunna push his babies in you.”

The big veins in his cock I could feel as that load spurted deep in my cunt.

“Ohhh, ohhh,” I was moaning uncontrollably now.

Mo left his big cock in me, somehow it didn’t deflate. His sweaty, hairy body pressed tight against my hairless, defined muscles and he kissed me. In fact he didn’t stop, proving he was as adept there as he was with his cock. It was a sweaty, sexy pleasure to wrap my legs around this beast, feeling his thick cock stay hard in me, the occasional additional spurt flooding into me as he kept kissing. 

“You can last forever,” I mumbled as I swear his cock was getting hard again due to the kissing.

“I’m married,” he smiled. “It’s been a while since I’ve been in a cunt as hot as yours.”

Just as the limousine was arriving, he came again and this time my pussy spasmed with one final orgasm.

“Oh my god,” I mumbled as I untangled myself, pulling my little skirt down as I tried to get out of the car, the cum leaking out of my exhausted cunt.

Dr Jensen grinned as he held out a hand for me. “Now that,” he chuckled, “Was the best hen night ever.”

“I feel exhausted!” I admitted. 

“Don’t you worry,” he laughed. “I’ll give you some drugs and you’ll be right as rain for tomorrow.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...