Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Uncle John

When Uncle John picked me up at the bus station He knew immediately that something was wrong.  He was his usual chatty self and I had barely said a word since I got in the car.  Every summer 1 spent two and a half months with Uncle John and even though I had turned 18 this year I was still looking forward to it,  But things had changed.

When we got back to his house and I had put my bag in my room he asked me "What's going on?  You're usually eager to tell me all about life back home".  I had  no intentions of telling Him what was bothering me.  But I did.

"You know Billy has been my best friend, really since kindergarten?"

"Yeah.  Did you two have a  falling out?"

"Not exactly.  As we've gotten older we started messing around some, mostly just jerking off together, and once I put his dick in my mouth and sucked it a little bit."

"That's pretty normal for boys your age.  Is that what you're upset about?"

"Nah, last week He wanted me to let him fuck me.  And I  let him."

"And . . .?"

"As much as it hurt at first, I didn't want Him to stop.  I liked it. I liked letting him fuck me.  I liked having him in what he called my pussy. I'm upset because I liked it and I let him breed me!"

Uncle John chuckled and then gave me a hug. And we spent the next two and a half months exploring my feelings and making me feel better about having a Man's dick up my pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...