Friday, August 18, 2023

Let Me Do All The Work

 That's it... Just keep your hands on the wall, baby.

Uhh...Uhh... I'm... Oh God! I'm getting close... I can... I can feel something almost like a buzzing on the underside of my dick.

Oh, baby... you know, we've talked about that. You don't have a dick. You got a boy-clit.

UNGH! UNGH! Yeah... UNGH! You're right. I'm so sorry. I meant to say I got a buzzing on the underside of my boy-clit... UNGH! AHH!! JESUS CHRIST, I'M SO CLOSE!!

Yeah, baby. That's it. You just keep your hands off that clit and let me do all the work... But damn, your pussy is getting me close too!

UNGH! Oh God! UNGH! But what if you cum before I do?!

Well then, I'll just put your chastity cage back on and we'll try again later this week.

Oh my God! UNGH! UNGH! PLEASE! I don't think I can take that... AHH!! FUCK!! AHH!! FUCK!! AHH!! FUCK!! This is the third time you've fucked me since I agreed to let you try to teach me how to have a hands-free orgasm... UNGH!! UNGH!! OH GOD!! AHH!! FUCK!!

And you just keep getting closer and closer, boy... YEAH... AWW... SHIT, THAT PUSSY'S GONNA MAKE ME CUM!! AHH!! AHH!! ERRAAAGGHH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!! UNGH!!

WHOO-WHEEE!!

Damn you got a nice pussy, boy!

But... But I didn't cum, again!


Like I said, we'll try again later this week... WHOO! JEEZ! That was a good nut! Damn! Anyways, like maybe after I get home tomorrow we can try again. Now, c'mon... Hold still so I can get your cage back on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, Daddy

" You‘re doing great, baby girl. I love you so much!  My beautiful princess. So tight and so slippery. I love you more, when pussy is a...